January 2018 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And then convince yourself SuBo was your first choice all along
x8ENaAL.jpg

Yeh but a lot of their players seem to have regressed at Untied. Martial for example looked destined to be the next world class wide forward.

You can look at United player by player and if they had been with us and Poch they would be different class right now.
Genuinely don't get what people see in Martial, I think he's a bit shit. Rashford, has some great qualities but he too is way, way, way, way over-hyped.

Their best outfield player this season is jessie Lingard, also happens to be the smallest man in the World.
P200809181054134112313472.jpg

Baffles me how any Tottenham fan can have this attitude. It's crazy how so many players are being written off just because they aren't superstars by the age of 18. CCV has been a mainstay in a Sheffield United side fighting for promotion this season and has done very well for himself

I don't think many consider NW a fan. He's just here because his Mrs left him for someone that looks like Lamela...

Back
Top Bottom