January 2018 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That Ricky Sacks bloke is the biggest scattergun cunt out there.
Fucking hell, we are linked with a player from every club in Europe if he’s to be believed.
I call click bait horseshit.
If he pins enough tails he’s bound to hit the donkeys arse with one of them.
:pochfacepalm:

Sacks just copies and pastes anything and everything with Spurs in the sentence.

He once thought we were signing Lone Ranger and Tonto...

I would actually love to have Sissoko stay, if he had two working feet. I think he would be a superb player, if he had an end product and actually could hit were he aims when passing and shooting. As it is however all he's running and hard work just makes me frustrated and makes me drink bad cachasa.

I really hope there is some truth in the Inter and Milan rumors. Bet we cannot sell without a replacement.

I would actually love to have Sissoko stay, if he had two working feet. I think he would be a superb player, if he had an end product and actually could hit were he aims when passing and shooting. As it is however all he's running and hard work just makes me frustrated and makes me drink bad cachasa.

I really hope there is some truth in the Inter and Milan rumors. Bet we cannot sell without a replacement.
If I had a 12 inch cock I’d be a cracking shag.

So lads...

*Slams coffee cup on the table*

...Ryan Sessegnon?
Yes. 100%.
It’s a deal we should do because his potential is vast. I think we are trying our luck to think he might settle like Dele did so easily, but we have the manager in place to make the lad the next youth superstar playing at WHL.

Back
Top Bottom