January 2018 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeh but a lot of their players seem to have regressed at Untied. Martial for example looked destined to be the next world class wide forward.

You can look at United player by player and if they had been with us and Poch they would be different class right now.
Genuinely don't get what people see in Martial, I think he's a bit shit. Rashford, has some great qualities but he too is way, way, way, way over-hyped.

Their best outfield player this season is jessie Lingard, also happens to be the smallest man in the World.
P200809181054134112313472.jpg

Genuinely don't get what people see in Martial, I think he's a bit shit. Rashford, has some great qualities but he too is way, way, way, way over-hyped.

Their best outfield player this season is jessie Lingard, also happens to be the smallest man in the World.
Beer out the nostrils moment there you cunt!

:dembelefingers:

Wonder who his boot sponsor is?

Lamela is a creative passer like Eriksen, if Eriksen got injured Lamela would be expected to take his role. They are different as players but I see both as playmakers in our side where as Son I see more as a wide forward goal scorer.

I think the suspicion is that some our signings are quite far from first choice based on our budget and who is likely to come. I get Poch ain’t perfect but Sissoko looked a last second job, someone to fill a hole.
Lamelas hole. Not literally.

He also masquerades a professional Tennis player.

DFCH2xdUAAAgSQ2.jpg

Being a football journo must be the easiest job in the world. How much did this guy get paid for this unimaginative bullshit?
Headlines designed to get clicks.
Clicks equals revenue.
That’s why there is so much shit out there.
Money for old rope
Like Arse Wipe TV, DT (delirium tremens) Andy other talentless cunts who have failed at every every art form the believed they were blessed with.
Hello boys and girls ffs.
It’s Andy Warhol’s prediction on steroids.

No it isn’t as you said that they weren’t Poch signings and suggested that Poch May be an extremely poor judge of talent!

but if it’s caused you any concern then I’ll give you an agree as it’s New Year

Bless
Ah..you misunderstood my post then....
I was saying Poch definitely isn't a poor judge of talent...
Which leads me to believe the fact he rarely plays/played the likes of Llorente, N'jie, Jansen, N'koudu etc shows they were not his first choice targets.

Can't say I know anything about him besides a ScoutNation video.

Is he a bit more like Hazard then?
:sonhmm:

I would take Zaha over Malcolm. I think Zaha has PL experience is stronger and more direct. Iv'e had enough of the slightly built, energetic, run around a fucking bit, collection of woulda, coulda, shoulda, players we have brought in from Europe these last few seasons.

It's about time we went with known, proven players who can effect the team now, and not by 2022.

Yes I agree although Eriksen is hardly ever injured and one of our best players but if he was out I don’t see really see who else would fill his role.

To risk the very remotest chance of a footballing injury, you have to be involved in a physical tackle at some point during the ninety minutes of play.

Just saying like.

Back
Top Bottom