January 2018 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gent has already said forget about it, Both Bayer clubs have already tried to buy him this winter too. He's supposed to be in the wonderkid category (for the FM maniacs on here) and from what i've seen in reserves and training he really is awesome. But still only 18 years and struggles with the physicality of the first team training so i think this one can be considered a pure rumour and nothing more.

Iheanacho? Leicester looking to get rid. 10-15m?

Terrible move for him. Neither manager after Ranieri seemed interested in starting him. Not suited to balls over the top i guess. But we could do with the pace and his goals per minute for City was very impressive. He would certainly get service from Eriksen and Lamela.

Terrible move for him. Neither manager after Ranieri seemed interested in starting him. Not suited to balls over the top i guess. But we could do with the pace and his goals per minute for City was very impressive. He would certainly get service from Eriksen and Lamela.
I would not say no. The Leicester move did not work out for him and he has potential.

Does he class as homegrown?

Maybe not as good as he looked at City.

Maybe the wrong team / system for him - not helped by playing under 2 different managers. He's hardly had a chance to impress though - only played 250 odd minutes in the league all season. Perhaps there is something going on behind the scenes.

His wages are ridiculous so would have to take a pay cut.

Real will go for Timo Werner, they were reportedly initially interested so makes sense... seems like clubs are finally realising they won’t get Kane. If the 200K is true, I honestly believe he’ll never leave!

Am I deluded?

Real will go for Timo Werner, they were reportedly initially interested so makes sense... seems like clubs are finally realising they won’t get Kane. If the 200K is true, I honestly believe he’ll never leave!

Am I deluded?
Icardi is apparently also on their list.

Whilst I understand Real looking at Kane and going "ooh" I do not think he is their only option.

Am I deluded?

Werner can’t handle playing in loud stadiums. Guy gets dizzy.

Woolwich is the perfect club for him

Apparently Leicester are paying him £115k pw - we aren't going to pay a backup player that

GKN loan makes sense. Gets PL experience and frees up a CL spot for Lamela.

I see Leicester are willing to sell Iheanacho. He’d of been class under Poch. Leicester don’t play the way he would thrive in. Chelsea wanting rid of Batshauyi as well, anothe promising striker was career has been at stand still.

Watch Barkey become the next Jack Rodwell.

Back
Top Bottom