January 2018 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Haha, okay, I fooking give up.
If people don't understand the concept of NET and GROSS and what actually matters... then I think my hands remain short.

Just for future reference - I never said that there would not be a cash outflow - there is, but the inflow is bigger, so it is irrelevent, as this outflow is already offset by larger inflow hence at the end of such transactions you will be in same situation (asset wise) as before and you have gained 3k. If that is uncomprahandable, well, then let it be.

Dress it up all you want. Unless something is free, you spend money on it

Do you think I was trying to say that, or do you think perhaps I was drawing a comparison between this conversation and the one between the two Gooners that we've all laughed at in the past?

Not sure to be honest.....I see Im halfway in the bin again. Arguing your point is not allowed around this place so who knows.

Apologies if you were jesting. Dont know who my enemies are anymore. Kept my friends closer. Big mistake.
Keeping lo lo. Eyes r on me all over the gaff.
I cant go back inside. Cant go back. Need a safe house. Those that know me, Ill be holed up in Place X this wk end. Hit me up with pot noodles. Low on snax.

It would just be nice if we bought a couple of quality additions into the club this month who added value to an already good squad that still lacks that hidden KFC ingredient.

It will cost but it may end up being an investment that brings long term dividend.

Now that we've got something actually rolling with Moura I thought it would be a crack to pop over to SC... never disappoints

Who: JJ
When: 25rd January
Where Twitter

JJ on Lucas Moura at Hotspur Way stuff:

The original JJetset‏@jetsetyid
"It’s actually true"

"In talks so could go 1 of 2 ways"

Haha, prescient! What a cunt.

It would just be nice if we bought a couple of quality additions into the club this month who added value to an already good squad that still lacks that hidden KFC ingredient.

It will cost but it may end up being an investment that brings long term dividend.

Suggesting we need to sign the spice girls and herb dean as club ambassadors?

Now that we've got something actually rolling with Moura I thought it would be a crack to pop over to SC... never disappoints

Who: JJ
When: 25rd January
Where Twitter

JJ on Lucas Moura at Hotspur Way stuff:

The original JJetset‏@jetsetyid
"It’s actually true"

"In talks so could go 1 of 2 ways"

Haha, prescient! What a cunt.
"This account's Tweets are protected."

Says it all doesn't it. protecting tweets afraid of being called out for his constant bullshit.

We’ve had enough young wingers that we’ve taken a punt on, I’m looking at N’Jie and N’Koudou, Malcom would be a more expensive one of those. Moura is 25 hardly old and is at least a seasoned international and has been playing for the best team in France. We need experience not another gamble. Surely giving someone like Edwards a go would save us from a Malcom signing?
They're not the same things. Edwards is an Academy prospect who has yet to actually do anything. Malcom is putting out superstar numbers while playing on a shit team. Right now, Moura and Malcom are producing comparable amounts of goals and chances. The difference is that Malcom is 20, and you're paying a premium for how much better he might get on top of that.

It's really not the same situation as Nkoudou at all.

Can we please stop bickering about net spend.

It just constantly reminds me of this guy:
ArsenalFanTV.jpg

Back
Top Bottom