January 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Lennon's time in Tottenham is over, but the way some people are treating him(same goes for when Dawson left) is ridiculous. He's been a loyal servant to the club for 10 years. Personally I'd like to thank him for his service to this club, and wish him good luck in the future!

scrooge-mcduck_zps1d7b3417.gif

It's time.

On the latest football weekly rafa honnigstein (sp?) said that English football still hasn't learned that it's not always just a case of needing to buy 'better' players every time you're team is struggling. Instead the focus should always be on better coaching, to improve and get the most out of the players you already have, as a collective unit.

I think poch is a coach who can pull this kind of thing off. I like the fact that there don't seem to be any players in our squad who are totally frozen out by him. (Excluding bae which is a club matter and ade who has his own issues.)
It seems that everyone gets a chance to play on merit.

So with that in mind, other than perhaps another striker, I think I'd be happy for us to not have too much of an overhaul in January.
By the end of the season he should know who can fit his style if play, or is willing to be coached into doing so.

ALL THAT IS WRONG WITH THE MODERN GAME RIGHT HERE:
10:04

_80718069_ladislav_krejci_getty.jpg

Today Fifa Interactive World Cup 2014 Grand Final competitor David Bytheway and Football Manager expert Alex Stewart will be providing insight and analysis of players involved in deals from a gamer's perspective.

"Very much one for the hipsters is young Czech left-winger Ladislav Krejci, currently on the books of Sparta Prague but destined to illuminate one of Europe's big leagues. Though athletically a bit weak, he has great pace, crossing, and dribbling and develops into one of Europe's most skilful wide men. He would fit superbly into a team like Tottenham, who, in fact, bought him for a measly £3.4 million in my current game before selling him to the mighty Barcelona for £14.25 million."
:eriksenlip::adestare::carrollwtf::lennon::levystare::paulinhofacepalm::pochfacepalm:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how the FUCK is this even on a transfer window site... IT'S A BLOKE PLAYING A COMPUTER GAME (IN BETWEEN WANKS I'D HASTEN TO PRESUME) AND SUDDENLY HE HAS A SAY ON WHO HE MAY OR MAY NOT SIGN FOR HIS FANTASY IMAGINARY SPURS TEAM... IT'S FARKIN' MADNESS!
AS IF JIM WHITE DIDN'T RUIN TODAY ALREADY... WE'VE GOT PRICKS LIKE THIS NOW ON THE BBC, AND I DON'T GIVE A HIPPO'S JUJU IF HE'S GOT 6M+ 'FOLLOWERS' ON TWATTER .... the players he talks about are only as good as his thumbs/fingers allow them to be... how the fuck can he comment on their ability when it's already preset in the computer's memory? HE'S A DELUDED PRICK!

Meanwhile, i'm just getting all dressed up for my date this evening with Mila Kunis... well, I'm watching TED later, and she's in it... does that count??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom