January 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes mate there are loads of spurs forums and message boards. Do you live in a cave?
41be6a2789b0b4271aa263df740aebd671bc5a98edd26b4e4cf7e6401800acf4.jpg

This one you actually have an opinion and if you feel the need to laugh at certain itk you can. Over at spurs community the mods are like The Gestapo and stop you from having any negative opinion about their itks just so they can protect them. It's pathetic and it's like a nazi like establishment

So is SC more controlling than COYS?

I'm not sure of COYS but I know spurs community is a very strict community. You utter one bit of negativity towards their wonderful ITKs they ban you. I personally think the sites a bit of a con because they consistently ask for donations and I think their supposed ITK area is a way of dragging people in and getting money off people.

This one you actually have an opinion and if you feel the need to laugh at certain itk you can. Over at spurs community the mods are like The Gestapo and stop you from having any negative opinion about their itks just so they can protect them. It's pathetic and it's like a nazi like establishment

The Nazis had ITKs?

How did you come across such information Mr ITK?

We have ways of making them talk.

Anyone here think the mods at spurs community are a bunch of cunts?

Can one explain to me the difference between that forum and this one.

Over at spurs community the mods are like The Gestapo and stop you from having any negative opinion about their itks just so they can protect them. It's pathetic and it's like a nazi like establishment

Oh God! Why do I feel like I'm falling into some sort of Winston-Smith-shaped trap here?

They devolved into a load of fuss over ITK neg reps only yesterday!
Which is hilarious when you consider that so much of it is a load of tripe. Banning the use of negative rep is basically admitting that you pump shit onto the internet. And yes, their constant rattling of the charity tin is unbearable. Especially when the website hasn't changed in donkey's years - very unfriendly to navigate.
Oh, and going off topic is a cardinal sin. Even though these are usually the best parts of TFC forum!

The one bright spot is that their new stadium threads are rather well-informed with regards to the process of construction, planning permission, etc.

I now fully expect to be abducted in the middle of the night.

2a4qxkl.jpg

It really underlines how effective Kane could be as the lone striker with wingers and CMs making runs past him into the box. Still can't pick out the moment he saw/heard Mason in that clip, or whether it's something they've worked on in training.

Apologies for the poor quality vine: I couldn't find a gif or clip of it anywhere else, so made that from the SpursTV highlights.
Kane also made a great pass for Dier at Spam, and put Bentaleb through with a lovely pass vMan U, I think.
That's the problem with our midfield when Mason does not play. If you look at our Chelsea goals and chances, bar Rose, nobody got into the box. Even Eriksen was arriving too late.
I watched Townsend jogging forward, when Kane scored his 2nd, when he should have been tearing into the box to provide an option. Luckily Kane buried his and so did Chadli . Their right side was open many times and nobody got into it.
Kane and Chadli put over good crosses, but again, nobody was in there.
Maybe Walker was told not to venture forward 2nd half, maybe he wasn't as fit. But AT Dembele and Eriksen should have been providing more options.
Criticise Lamela all you want, but he is always continuing his running into the box, along with getting back.
We need more midfielders who can make these runs into the box, otherwise we will find goals hard to come by.

Oh God! Why do I feel like I'm falling into some sort of Winston-Smith-shaped trap here?

Which is hilarious when you consider that so much of it is a load of tripe. Banning the use of negative rep is basically admitting that you pump shit onto the internet. And yes, their constant rattling of the charity tin is unbearable. Especially when the website hasn't changed in donkey's years - very unfriendly to navigate.
Oh, and going off topic is a cardinal sin. Even though these are usually the best parts of TFC forum!

The one bright spot is that their new stadium threads are rather well-informed with regards to the process of construction, planning permission, etc.

2a4qxkl.jpg
But going off topic is what some of us here do best ... I'm fairly sure I'm doing it right now.

LOOK! A HORSE!!

latest

2a4qxkl.jpg

Never been on other spurs forums other than to have a look and most of them seem dull as dish water but for the odd thread.

I love TFC because it is so well laid out and easy to navigate with great tools but most of all because it feel like the forum moderates itself most of the time. If someone trolls or oversteps the mark the whole forum can turn on them in an instant.

I have watched numerous fools make stupid remarks only for Joe Clash Joe Clash to rip into them or jimmyriggle jimmyriggle to make a sarky joke, sometimes that fool is me. With relaxed control the opinions are more interesting and diverse. This is probably why we have quite interesting characters in this forum as well.

Never been on other spurs forums other than to have a look and most of them seem dull as dish water but for the odd thread.

I love TFC because it is so well laid out and easy to navigate with great tools but most of all because it feel like the forum moderates itself most of the time. If someone trolls or oversteps the mark the whole forum can turn on them in an instant.

I have watched numerous fools make stupid remarks only for Joe Clash Joe Clash to rip into them or jimmyriggle jimmyriggle to make a sarky joke, sometimes that fool is me. With relaxed control the opinions are more interesting and diverse. This is probably why we have quite interesting characters in this forum as well.
I have never ripped in to you.

Have I?

Surely there is some sort of clause in this supposed loan deal which gives us option to buy? What if this guy turns out to be great and we have to give him back. I just think Spurs wouldn't do this unless we could snap him up at the end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom