January 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always mate, every time we have a key position in peril, we do fuck all, if Kane can't play our forward line is shit. Here's hoping for an 11th hour Levy deal but I doubt it. That lack of ambition must also weigh on the players minds, Eriksen thinking to himself that's it's all on him and Kane to win the games, is it any wonder players leave us?
I'm sure the ENIC propaganda machine will spin Kane's contract news as a new signing . . .

Always mate, every time we have a key position in peril, we do fuck all, if Kane can't play our forward line is shit. Here's hoping for an 11th hour Levy deal but I doubt it. That lack of ambition must also weigh on the players minds, Eriksen thinking to himself that's it's all on him and Kane to win the games, is it any wonder players leave us?
That is true, but I hope they also see the club's problem in having a player like Adebayor doing nothing for top pay. It's an issue that needs to be sorted out. If he left I'm pretty sure Levy would invest in another striker.

ALL THAT IS WRONG WITH THE MODERN GAME RIGHT HERE:
10:04

_80718069_ladislav_krejci_getty.jpg

Today Fifa Interactive World Cup 2014 Grand Final competitor David Bytheway and Football Manager expert Alex Stewart will be providing insight and analysis of players involved in deals from a gamer's perspective.

"Very much one for the hipsters is young Czech left-winger Ladislav Krejci, currently on the books of Sparta Prague but destined to illuminate one of Europe's big leagues. Though athletically a bit weak, he has great pace, crossing, and dribbling and develops into one of Europe's most skilful wide men. He would fit superbly into a team like Tottenham, who, in fact, bought him for a measly £3.4 million in my current game before selling him to the mighty Barcelona for £14.25 million."
:eriksenlip::adestare::carrollwtf::lennon::levystare::paulinhofacepalm::pochfacepalm:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how the FUCK is this even on a transfer window site... IT'S A BLOKE PLAYING A COMPUTER GAME (IN BETWEEN WANKS I'D HASTEN TO PRESUME) AND SUDDENLY HE HAS A SAY ON WHO HE MAY OR MAY NOT SIGN FOR HIS FANTASY IMAGINARY SPURS TEAM... IT'S FARKIN' MADNESS!
AS IF JIM WHITE DIDN'T RUIN TODAY ALREADY... WE'VE GOT PRICKS LIKE THIS NOW ON THE BBC, AND I DON'T GIVE A HIPPO'S JUJU IF HE'S GOT 6M+ 'FOLLOWERS' ON TWATTER .... the players he talks about are only as good as his thumbs/fingers allow them to be... how the fuck can he comment on their ability when it's already preset in the computer's memory? HE'S A DELUDED PRICK!

Meanwhile, i'm just getting all dressed up for my date this evening with Mila Kunis... well, I'm watching TED later, and she's in it... does that count??

Last edited:

Today Fifa Interactive World Cup 2014 Grand Final competitor David Bytheway and Football Manager expert Alex Stewart will be providing insight and analysis of players involved in deals from a gamer's perspective.

"Very much one for the hipsters is young Czech left-winger Ladislav Krejci, currently on the books of Sparta Prague but destined to illuminate one of Europe's big leagues. Though athletically a bit weak, he has great pace, crossing, and dribbling and develops into one of Europe's most skilful wide men. He would fit superbly into a team like Tottenham, who, in fact, bought him for a measly £3.4 million in my current game before selling him to the mighty Barcelona for £14.25 million."
:eriksenlip::adestare::carrollwtf::lennon::levystare::paulinhofacepalm::pochfacepalm:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how the FUCK is this even on a transfer window site... IT'S A BLOKE PLAYING A COMPUTER GAME (IN BETWEEN WANKS I'D HASTEN TO PRESUME) AND SUDDENLY HE HAS A SAY ON WHO HE MAY OR MAY NOT SIGN FOR HIS FANTASY IMAGINARY SPURS TEAM... IT'S FARKIN' MADNESS!
AS IF JIM WHITE DIDN'T RUIN TODAY ALREADY... WE'VE GOT PRICKS LIKE THIS NOW ON THE BBC, AND I DON'T GIVE A HIPPO'S JUJU IF HE'S GOT 6M+ 'FOLLOWERS' ON TWATTER .... HE'S A DELUDED PRICK!

Meanwhile, i'm just getting all dressed up for my date this evening with Mila Kunis... well, I'm watching TED later, and she's in it... does that count??
Holy shit - this is remarkable

What a bunch of clueless cunts

If he joined we would most likely play both up front or Kane just behind and the amount of games we are playing this season even if we stick to one up top Dzeko would still play alot of the time.
If that's the case who we dropping? I can't see Poch changing the system to incorporate one player considering he's been working all year to get the current squad to adapt to this system. No reason he'd change it just as we're getting used to it.

That said, it's moot really as we aren't going to get Dzeko.

AS IF JIM WHITE DIDN'T RUIN TODAY ALREADY... WE'VE GOT PRICKS LIKE THIS NOW ON THE BBC, AND I DON'T GIVE A HIPPO'S JUJU IF HE'S GOT 6M+ 'FOLLOWERS' ON TWATTER .... HE'S A DELUDED PRICK!

new lows for deadline day. Glad I'm at work and avoiding this shit. How long til the mongs are on SSN in the background gurning into the cameras?

interview_davebtw.png

Though he does have a bit of the 'Ralf Little' about him....
interview_davebtw.png
actor_18468.jpg

*GAMER'S TIP: Plus if you hold R1 down at the same time as the little green triangle, he does a cracking finesse fart!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom