January 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you clicked on the link to read the story, then they have done their job. It is not about the story it's ONLY about the click.
It even says in the main story "despite the slim chance of Real being interested in Kane..." - yet they still concoct a headline that implies that they're seriously interested! Shameless!

The press are guttersnipes. From lazy dredging up of "lackadaisical" (yawn) to equally lazy stories about our Harry. Just disgusting how these reporters can even make a living with the absolutely useless shit they recycle.

To be honest Capoue is the first midfielder I'd sell.
May not be a popular opinion but I think he's the worst midfielder at the club.
Considering what he was bought for he can't seem to do any of it.
Poor range of passing, not strong enough in the tackle, slow, doesn't track runners and isn't brave enough.

When we have players like Paulinho, Soldado, Adebayor, Capoue, and Chiriches who will be looked at as embarrassments or failures for the club it does bother me slightly that Aaron Lennon seems most likely to depart. Though I don't doubt that there is something behind the scenes pushing him towards the exit it still hurts.

Last edited:
When we have players like Paulinho, Soldado, Adebayor, Capoue, Chiriches and Paulinho who will be looked at as embarrassments or failures for the club it does bother me slightly that Aaron Lennon seems most likely to depart. Though I don't doubt that there is something behind the scenes pushing him towards the exit it still hurts.
Whose this other Paulinho that you talk of ?

When we have players like Paulinho, Soldado, Adebayor, Capoue, Chiriches and Paulinho who will be looked at as embarrassments or failures for the club it does bother me slightly that Aaron Lennon seems most likely to depart. Though I don't doubt that there is something behind the scenes pushing him towards the exit it still hurts.
You must really hate Paulinho if you list him twice on that list :adegrin2:

Lennon's time is up unfortunatly but he has been good servant to the club, been impressed with Pritchard with his loan spell, we have Townsend and are rumoured to be linked with konoplyanka so we may have a few too many wingers for him to feature any more.

He'd be a good buy for a team that likes to play old fashioned 4-4-2 counter attacking football.

i cant belive what im reading. people expressing negative emotions about VDV. wow, just. wow.
:paulinhofacepalm:
I loved him , I also loved our astounding golden Dylan Thomas , even the magical micro Croat,
also the brooding Brilliant Bulgar .
Who has reaped such pain on me, who can feel no love are only the blind .

i cant belive what im reading. people expressing negative emotions about VDV. wow, just. wow.
:paulinhofacepalm:

Its even funnier that Dempsey and Siggy are being rated as better replacements.......and even funnier than that, is the fact the people saying it are also slating Levy for selling our best players and replacing them with dross.

You couldnt fucking make it up.

:harrylol:

So, 9 times in a full season he managed to go 90 minutes. 18 times he could do 80 minutes. We played 54 games that year between the League, Europa, FA and League Cups. So, he was able to play a full 90 16.6% of the time. Less than 1 in every 5 games he could do a full distance. Or 2/3 of the time, he couldn't manage 80 minutes.

And still pissed all over Dempsey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom