January 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
trix: Just checked and it appears Alli has the same agent as *** a guy called*****. This could very well be on the money!!!!

BrakeYawSelf: A little birdie just told me the Kaboul for Werner swap is looking more and more probable as the day goes on.
While the birdie could not identify it's sources it did take a crap on my windowsill. So Good Luck!

Oh how I hate itk
That would be exciting. Can't remember the last time we scouted and bought a young striker.

trix: Just checked and it appears Alli has the same agent as *** a guy called*****. This could very well be on the money!!!!

BrakeYawSelf: A little birdie just told me the Kaboul for Werner swap is looking more and more probable as the day goes on.
While the birdie could not identify it's sources it did take a crap on my windowsill. So Good Luck!

Oh how I hate itk
I'm pretty certain Alli has the same agent as Karl Robinson, MKs manager

Adebayor really fucks me off, it seems the squad like him, every manager has given him at least a good chance to prove himself and on his day he can be unplayable, which leads me to wonder when that talent needs a bit of effort to back it up why spend all of your efforts on being a massive cunt?
Levy will always be known as a tough negotiator but ridding our beloved club of this prick could be his biggest challenge yet.
The best thing that's happened for us is Young Kane forcing his way through and is not having to suffer the half arsed shit this fella serves up week in week out.
Even his witch of a mum hates him!

All this talk about signing Timo Werner is ridiculous, never going to happen. We'll try desperately to get rid of Adebayor but I think if we are to sell/loan him we have to be actively getting a replacement - no sense in weakening the squad at all. It's not streamlining when you only have 3 strikers, two of whom are incapable of scoring. An ideal (and realistic...well sort of...maybe not) deadline day would be Adebayor out, Mirallas/Konoplyanka in along side a striker like (but not limited to) Ings. This Delle Alli kid from Dons seems to be a goer as well with a lot of talk about him from various sources so I would put him as the most likely deadline day deal, anyone else is unlikely but we can hope!

I literally don't get why most people on here love Dzeko.

Seriously, what do you think he is? He isn't a target man, isn't that technically great, is slow....he's a version of Soldado that is decent in the air. If you think he has the work rate to fit into our system you're off your head, he's one of the most lazy players I've ever seen.

Watched him last week when City got knocked out out of the FA cup. Barely moved when he was brought on. Barely moved any other time I've watched him.

Fair enough, but I said 0 purchases. Yedlin isn't a purchase and by all accounts is months off getting a game. I'd be surprised if he started two games this season.
We brought him in, sold naughton. He's going to get games. Surely walker can't play every game.

With kaboul and chiriches being pushed aside, dier will be utilised as a back up centre back and not as right back as earlier in the season.

........was bought in the summer, loaned back to Sounders and has finished his loan....? Not sure where you were going with that.

He was not loaned back. He has not finished any loan. Wrong again you cunt.
Are you sure you're not a gooner?

Thanks for the disagrees btw. It's so funny to think of, that you whined in some thread, saying you considered quitting this forum, because people disagreed with you so much.

WELL FUCKING QUIT ALREADY. Everybody hates you.

:avbfu:: ostrich::wansum:

He was not loaned back. He has not finished any loan. Wrong again you cunt.
Are you sure you're not a gooner?

Thanks for the disagrees btw. It's so funny to think of, that you whined in some thread, saying you considered quitting this forum, because people disagreed with you so much.

WELL FUCKING QUIT ALREADY. Everybody hates you.

:avbfu:: ostrich::wansum:

Seriously. Just put me on ignore if it really bothers you that much. I honestly could not care less.

Surely walker can't play every game.

We've not got that many games left to be fair. 15 in the league, 1 final, at least 2 European games. 18 games over 3-4 months and we've still got Vlad who has played RB back up. I just can't see Yedlin playing much.

Seriously. Just put me on ignore if it really bothers you that much. I honestly could not care less.

Bothers me when a clueless cunt pretends to be a Spurs fan, but know absolutely nothing about the club and it's players.

But I'll take your one good advice into consideration, that way I don't have to see your clueless spam on here.

I literally don't get why most people on here love Dzeko.

Seriously, what do you think he is? He isn't a target man, isn't that technically great, is slow....he's a version of Soldado that is decent in the air. If you think he has the work rate to fit into our system you're off your head, he's one of the most lazy players I've ever seen.

Watched him last week when City got knocked out out of the FA cup. Barely moved when he was brought on. Barely moved any other time I've watched him.
I sense a troll
Behave. Stop fishing for needless arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom