January 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I know, man! Remember that time we almost got Suarez, but Redknapp decided we already have VDV so why bother?
Naaah. Redknapp knew, he knew that Suarez would be a biting, racist scumbag so vetoed the move.
He's an upstanding man of ethics and high morals.
Only honest people wear glasses!

article-2090496-116B6080000005DC-30_468x336.jpg

Pyro_era Pyro_era do you still think it's worth signing Andrej Kramaric? Seen his Chelsea deal looks to be falling through since our old mate Zdravko Mamic started going nuts in the media... He's got over 20 league goals this season already!

Hah. On a long term contract, signed him for €15 million, one of the best keepers in the world and we'd sell him for only £25 mil, in the middle of a great, positive season? £40mil, minimum, in the summer at the earliest.

All you have to do is watch his reactions and body language at the end of last game to know this is bullshit.

So is it right, they're not even saying "XXX will try to buy Lloris for 25 mill", they're saying "Spurs will put Lloris in the shop window with a 25 mill price tag round his neck"?

Some bitter chelsea cunt journalist's work probably.

£25 million seems a bit low for this story to have legs. If it was £35-40 million and another club mentioned, well that would be different. Bollocks as usual from the sun boys.

Seems a bit random to be just made up on a whim. Any possibility his agent's at it?

I'd be staggered if we let him go in Jan but maybe laying the groundwork?

I dunno, spurs pessimism setting in I suppose.

Seems a bit random to be just made up on a whim. Any possibility his agent's at it?

£25 million? We'd need to buy a back up keeper for Vorm, and we'd piss the rest away on a utility midfielder. No way is that sensible.

As much as Levy is a complete bell end, he is not stupid enough to sell a top 3 goalie in the world in January and for under like £40 million(I hope) I think we all need to calm down and laugh at the sun for the winning the biggest pile of bullshit this week award

Why it Spurs fans have shit nerves? We read a randomly made up article, completely false, goes against all reason and logic yet we bite our nails and ask for reassurance it's not true. Calm down, no chance at all of it ever being remotely true.

Levy goes to the bank to pray and dry humps sacks of penny coins. If we're saying £40 million, he'll probably want at least £50 and the wife of Madrids President.

Why it Spurs fans have shit nerves? We read a randomly made up article, completely false, goes against all reason and logic yet we bite our nails and ask for reassurance it's not true. Calm down, no chance at all of it ever being remotely true.

Levy goes to the bank to pray and dry humps sacks of penny coins. If we're saying £40 million, he'll probably want at least £50 and the wife of Madrids President.
Haha, you bellend.

I'm not asking for any reassurance. I just find the story so bizarrely random and vague that almost for that reason alone, wonder if there is anything behind it. Just seems such a shit leading story, especially with a few more possible days of milking the Gerrard business.

As for the nerves, it was tongue in cheek but at the same time, you can pardon me for seeing the conveyor belt of top players pass through our club in recent years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom