January 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just discovered that the source of a lot of these Italian rumours, Tutto Mercato, is the Italian equivalent of The Daily Star...so it's more than likely that all this Ade stuff is probably bullshit.

Has a piece of information regarding transfers from Italian press ever come true? I honestly might think lower of it than our army of ITK bellends. All the Adebayor and Paulinho stuff sounds like bollocks.
Yeah, they're.... not great.

GetAttachment.jpg

What do you want him to say publicly? Two are shit? Should play it cool until incomings are nailed on.

He doesnt have to say they are shit, but id like to hear something along the lines of "the club are always looking to improve and if the right players become available we will weigh our options" etc

I mean, if Ade is for sale/permanently dropped, then he knows that full well. Poch doesnt need to say he's great in the papers to keep his moral up. He knows the truth.

Why not tell us whats going on? Why hasnt he once made the bench since coming back from his break?

He doesnt have to say they are shit, but id like to hear something along the lines of "the club are always looking to improve and if the right players become available we will weigh our options" etc

I mean, if Ade is for sale/permanently dropped, then he knows that full well. Poch doesnt need to say he's great in the papers to keep his moral up. He knows the truth.

Why not tell us whats going on? Why hasnt he once made the bench since coming back from his break?
There's no benefit to saying the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom