Tottenham Vs Liverpool - Sat 11th Jan 2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One of those games where you think all the stars will align, the Lane will be rocking under the lights and Spurs battle to a memorable win which kick starts an unbeaten run to April.

Then someone falls over their bootlace and does a diving header along the floor straight to Salah, who is karate kicked in the face by Gaz, and it’s red card, penalty, 1-0 Liverpool and there’s not even 4 minutes in the clock.

man-hiding-behind-sofa-peering-over-back-of-cushion-mel-yates.jpg

Fucking hell. The negativity in the thread is unbelievable. Yes it's Liverpool. So what? Yes I know we've finished second best on a handful of occasions but come on, even the best teams have off days. People on here are too quick to forget our fucking calibre.

We are the team who ALMOST beat Colchester in the League Cup in September. We narrowly lost 3-0 to a formidable Brighton outfit back in October. Not to mention our nail-biting clash yesterday with the mighty Middlesborough, who might I add are an entire TEN POINTS off the Championship relegation zone.

Don't even get me started on our phenomenal preseason. You don't win the Audi Cup without grit, determination and class. Class that is undoubtedly going to see us through against the rat-eating mutants on Saturday.

I thought we were OK, and played as well as I have seen us for a while in the second half, and unlucky not at least to get a draw. At least, we showed a bit of urgency and heart, apart from the usual culprit.
Well impressed with Japhet for his debut (Ledley also made his debut against the Scousers and he turned out all right!) and Davy looked good, too. Lucas caused them lots of problems and ran his little legs off, shame that all his hard work went unrewarded. Sonny was off his game, which was a shame, as he could have rescued a point if he had been a bit more on his game. Serge did OK too.
My only real gripe is Jose persevering with Eriksen, does my head in. If we had no-one else, I'd sort of understand it, but surely to goodness Gio has to be a better bet.
Nice to meet up with Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor and Hrytn Hrytn before the game.

..................................Gazza.............................

Dier....Foyth...Toby...Sanchez...Verts...Rose
.......Aurier..............Foyth..........Davies.............

.....................................Son........................................

Think we can do them on the break👍🏻
We should definitely park the bus. Like an actual real life bus. Better if its double decker right in front of goal. Lloris can drive it to the other end at half time, if sober.

I hope Tanganga today means the end of Jan. no disrespect to a great servant but his legs are gone. Very encouraging from young Japhet today.

Andy Robertson is a straight up cunt! Fucking prick goes in with an ankle breaker and pretends to be injured. Goes in late on Toby too absolute cunt of the highest order. I hope someone absolutely crunches him.

I'm surprised there isn't more discussion about what an absolute cunt Roberston is. Really bad attempted tackle on Tanganga, kind of an orange card to me. The result didn't look as bad as the one ABua did earlier today but in terms of the action itself it was equally as bad. Did they even have VAR check it?

Not to mention his kick on Toby.

I also never want to hear Liverpool complain about tactical fouling ever again, they did it time and time again (and mostly weren't carded for it).

Oh and the throw in that led to their goal should've been ours.

Jamie Redknapp just said

“Spurs have one or two injuries here and there”

wow.
Hugo ( WC winning Club and National Captain )
Harry ( England & Vice Captain & record goal scorer )
+ Sissoko + Club Record Signing Ndombele + first choice full back in Davies.

Despite all that, his beloved Liverpool are hugely fortunate to have a win ( and 11 players )

fucking astonishing what a prick that man is

It is sometimes deceiving to put a still image and pretend it is the actual thing. Clearly Robertson gets the ball first and then his foot movement catches Tanganga who misses the ball completely. Not even a yellow IMO.

Fuck off you absolute cunt.

If the roles had been reversed you would have started a fucking petition and all been wearing T-shirts today.

As for your so called famous 'support' if was the worst I have seen at the Lane in decades. For a club that has already won the title it was an embarrassment.

What's the weather like in Guildford today by the way?

We're gonna be handed a new arsehole. Ripped and torn to shreds. They'll be laughing at us. Showing the players the CL trophy and winding them up. Reminding them what monumental failures they all are.

Glad I'm out on Saturday so I can pretend this humiliation is not happening.

Just swap Eriksen for Bale already. Just fucking do it you pricks!!!!!

Is Bale CL cup tied? Is there a difference after the group stages?

Get in Bale and a decent midfielder. That should be sufficient to turn it round.

Couple of decent CB's too but that can wait.
What’s your function on here, because as far as I can gather you’re a massive cunt.

It is sometimes deceiving to put a still image and pretend it is the actual thing. Clearly Robertson gets the ball first and then his foot movement catches Tanganga who misses the ball completely. Not even a yellow IMO.

Shut up you clueless clown.
Not one of you understands football and think the world has to bend over for you. You are just the silly club that everyone who doesn’t understand football chooses to support because they win. If it wasn’t for VAR you d be nowhere near winning the league. You’d cock it up like last year and every year since the prem league began.
Everyone knows that this year is not a true reflection of the prem league and VAR has been bought in for one reason only. Once it’s succeeded it will be scaled down so it’s fair for everyone not just LiVAR pool.

Most club’s would be embarrassed by what is going on but you victims are too stupid to realise it’s been handed to you on a plate because of VAR.
I bet you support Celtic in Scotland, PSG in France, Bayern Munich in Germany, Juventus in Italy..

Go away Pillock.

Nonsense.

0-4 to dippers.

97th minute: Salah receives aggressive high-five from bench while being subbed. Ref goes to sideline console to review. Comes back as a VAR-Human hybrid, like the baddie in Superman 3; immediately awards, takes and scores penalty for Liverpool. Celebrates in front of our fans, singing 'you'll never walk again' while he knee slides into Son and gives him another red.
You missed out the part where the referee wanks off Jurgen Klopp in the dugout whilst gently fingering his arsehole.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom