Tottenham Vs Liverpool - Sat 11th Jan 2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The worrying thing for me is, we could be one of the few teams that can stop them going "invincible" this season. If we were on it with a full team and as good as they've been they would normally have this down as a tough game.

Can you imagine these arrogant pricks going invincible?

Add that to "won it 6 times" Jesus wept

I just threw up in my mouth thinking about it....

The worrying thing for me is, we could be one of the few teams that can stop them going "invincible" this season. If we were on it with a full team and as good as they've been they would normally have this down as a tough game.

Can you imagine these arrogant pricks going invincible?

Add that to "won it 6 times" Jesus wept

I just threw up in my mouth thinking about it....
Nah it since happening 0-3 at least

I look forward to your next red card...

So did Arcspace, then I posted links to his membership on Woolwich mania and the next day he was red carded.

Im sure I could find enough posts in the Dele thread that would see you go the same way?
Try and be a nice fan on Saturday.

Just going to games doesn’t make you a good fan you know......racist hooligans also have ST’s.
You need to support the players, but you seem to hate them, and only support the club.

Maybe you can grab a photo with Chirpy, he’s like “The Club” isn’t he

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom