Tottenham Vs Liverpool - Sat 11th Jan 2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hope Tanganga today means the end of Jan. no disrespect to a great servant but his legs are gone. Very encouraging from young Japhet today.

Andy Robertson is a straight up cunt! Fucking prick goes in with an ankle breaker and pretends to be injured. Goes in late on Toby too absolute cunt of the highest order. I hope someone absolutely crunches him.

first one was a straight Red imv
so why no VAR check?

I'm all for the youth, but I was worried about Tanganga cos this opponent could have ruined Jose's view of him.

Mourinho has had 10 games in the Prem, that's over a 1/4 of the games. When am I allowed to judge him? When has he had time enough?
Hahahahahah
Sorry, are you actually telling me that ten games is enough?
With our injuries? And form? And not even having one single signing?

You can judge him whenever you want, but I’m going to let his 22 trophies do the talking and give him at least a full season with a pre season and transfer window before I start pissing my knickers

First time i've come away from a game losing my voice. I was so frustrated at times, I was either shouting:

Referee, do your job
Eriksen, earn your money
or
Dele... run

I'm really not one to get on a players back but I almost felt more frustration due to the effort Moura was putting in and the blatant disrespect shown by these two.

Eriksen, I've never see a player bottle out of so many challenges, it's something you expect to see kids doing on the local field when confronted by a kid two years their senior, he literally looked scared at times. All the oppo had to do was look intent on getting the ball and it was theirs.

Dele just jogged about, there were times when the ball bounced or came in for a header and the lazy side took over, rather than going for the ball there was a lame hope he might get a rebound, again something you see kids doing at the weekend when their parents are forcing them on the pitch when they would rather be at home. Getting the ball looked to be the last thing on his mind

At what point does the manager see this and say "that's you done", I can't believe they would be anything but supported in their decision to drop players with such a poor attitude.

Lamella and Le Celso didn't come on and do any black magic and trickery, they just played with desire and intent. That's the only difference.

If you don't want to be here. Go. I don't really care. Liverpool could have been beaten if the players put in a shift. That's all we really ask in life, just try.

Truth be told I just find it quite sad. I love Spurs but it's a struggle at the moment.

SpiderSpurs

Supporter
Bring it on!!!

Liverpool.jpg

COYS!!
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif

Average
Liability Slow Decent Hasbeen
OilTanker MistakeMaker
AnkleKicker HitFirstMan RedCarder
PointlessFlicks

Coys!

Yeah this isn’t Jose. Fuck me no manager could sort this team. It’s about two years overdue a clear out. Need to bin half these malingering cunts and start again. No European football next season may be a god send. Not that I think we will even get it at the rate we are playing!
That’s exactly right. Mourinho even said it himself that managers don’t come in part way through the season to a good team. Somethings wrong with the team for him to come in. We’re a long way off winning anything right now, just need to get through the season. Can’t judge Mourinho with this group of players. While it hasn’t been a great half of football, I completely understand the formation and players he’s chosen tbh .

Unlucky Spurs such a different team after the changes
Pissed of that Jose left it so long, or we could have won that.
We have our best team going forward from here on in, put Sessegnon in for Rose, and Lo Celso and Lamela to start with Son and Moura.

No room for passengers anymore

Deserved more.

Impressed by Tanganga and Sanchez defensively. Aurier is a monster in the tackle but so careless with his passing. Rose is done.

Winks was fine. Eriksen was shocking and Dele didn't seem to be bothered until Lamela and GLC came on to fire everyone up. Those two by the way should be starting every single game going forward.

Get Sessegnon in for Rose whilst we are at it. Hopefully get Piatek or another striker in and Ndombele back in Central midfield and we'll be okay.

Christian Eriksen is a complete fucking cunt.

To be honest, I can't get beyond this and its pissing me off far more than it should

Agreed.

But the fact we’re playing him is making me even more irritated. Fuck him off to the reserves. Make him train with the fucking dinner ladies.

We’re acting like minnows indulging the prick.

Not signed? Alright, well fuck off.

Back
Top Bottom