Tottenham Vs Liverpool - Sat 11th Jan 2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I feel violated just from skim-reading that....
"Tanganga - Shaky start where he nearly put the ball in his own net"

Wasn't that the chance for Liverpool that he made a great block, got up and took such a good position that he forced the striker to hit the post rather than slot the ball into an empty net?

Last edited:
It is sometimes deceiving to put a still image and pretend it is the actual thing. Clearly Robertson gets the ball first and then his foot movement catches Tanganga who misses the ball completely. Not even a yellow IMO.
Congratulations on winning the title, you spent brilliantly and VVD is soooooooo good and I wish I was you and Allison is BRILLIANT, and you are the best, and your policy is the best and you showed us and we hate Levy and love FSG and love Klopp and love Salah and Mane and Firminho.

That’s all I hear on here everyday so welcome, make yourself at home, your in the right place.
The TFC boys will now form an orderly line and give you a good cyber tug. We love your team on here.

I’m looking forward to tomorrow. But my main hope is that the club - meaning us Tottenham boys - represent ourselves properly. Reminds me a bit of Man Utd away in 1997 in the FA Cup. We had no chance. Just hoped to see some effort. But off the park we were superb. Backed the team. Stood up to the Mancs in every way. We need to do that tomorrow. Even if we’re 4-0 down at HT, we should make it loud, proud and raucous for the love of the cockerel, the Lillywhite shirt, and all that is us: we are Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Fuck ‘em all!

Robertson did two red card offences that VAR never looked at. Atkinson even played on for both, not even giving a foul, and gave no foul on the halfway when Moura pace had Van Dyke beaten and he deliberately obstructed him to prevent a goal-scoring opportunity.

Just watched the game again in a more sober state - can't believe just how shit Danny Rose was, carrying both him and Eriksen, who at least could argue he was out of position, is too much for any team

Tanganga (20) and Sanchez (23) show where we could be for the next decade ... some serious positives from a game that we simply didn't deserve to lose ... but lose we did and that must stop.

0-3 to the dippers.
1st goal Salah trips over his own feet in his own half, goes to VAR, penalty to the dippers.
2nd goal: Salah offside by 10 yards, scores, goes to VAR again, goal is awarded.
3rd goal : ball goes out of play, Klopp takes the throw in, they score, Spurs protest, goes to VAR again,
and the goal stands.

Going to read some of the comments here now but I must say, I'm very proud of the boys today. No we didn't win, no we didn't get any points, but a vast majority of them showed a ton of heart. We went toe to toe with the best team in the world today while being down our most important forward and most important midfielder. I was worried we'd get pumped today but that didn't happen and I'm proud to support Spurs.

Masterful setup by Jose too, it must be said.

Back
Top Bottom