Tottenham Vs Liverpool - Sat 11th Jan 2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And who's going to stop obvious shit like that ?

Is there somewhere to complain ?
Seriously, I’d hope that someone would have a quiet word. Apart from the obvious partisans in the studio, who wear their allegiances openly, the in-match team should be pretty neutral.
Probably can complain to Sky - or just troll on twitter and they might leave like RR did?

And who's going to stop obvious shit like that ?

Is there somewhere to complain ?
Well, the dippers have the petition market sewn up, that leaves voting with your feet.

Just don't watch with the sound on. That never quite works in the same way as the cricket so I guess the only option is to not give a f*ck.

Probably won’t even get mentioned on MOTD - did anyone struggle through the Sky after match? Did they discuss how lucky he was to still be on the pitch?

oh, and did anyone notice how TAA (best RB in world (TM)) was pretty invisible?
Who's on tonight? I'm going to predict the word "naughty" from Shearer. That's as damning an indictment as you'll ever here. Anfield gravy train for the rest of it. "Didn't play well". "Ground out result". "Creosote my fence." Whatever. We know what we saw - we just can't agree on it either
:baletroll:

Regardless of intent, how is that not a red on Tanganga... He's a very lucky boy to come away form that unscathed.
Played the game, just didn't come across as intentional foul play. Leg wasn't straight at the point of contact and it was below the ankle and then rode up with the momentum.

Fuck watching motd.. I hope it’s on it’s last legs and amazon prime show extended highlights whenever you want to catch up on games.

don’t need shearer and mills to sum up our performance based on the 7 mins they’ve been subjected to see.

Martin Tyler called himself (and Neville) "neutrals". But this neutral screamed "YES!" for Liverpool's goal.

Sky cannot even pretend to hide their bias.
I never really noticed the bias until I started streaming the US network's coverage.
I now always, always pick all the US streams in front of the Sky ones.
Incidentally I enjoy Dixon, not so much Le Saux, but I like when they are occasionally on together.
Good bantz.

Fuck watching motd.. I hope it’s on it’s last legs and amazon prime show extended highlights whenever you want to catch up on games.

don’t need shearer and mills to sum up our performance based on the 7 mins they’ve been subjected to see.
Or indeed the 7 minutes we played on the front foot. Hope they are the same 7.

It's the Labour Party Candidate on tonight, he might be brave enough to call out the tackle as a Red (personally don't think it was a Red, but in todays game it usually is judged one, no doubt)

It's the Labour Party Candidate on tonight, he might be brave enough to call out the tackle as a Red (personally don't think it was a Red, but in todays game it usually is judged one, no doubt)

the whom? Excuse my ignorance.. who are you referring to?

Robertson is a nasty bastard and I don’t now how he’s not being caught up on that

Back
Top Bottom