Tottenham Vs Liverpool - Sat 11th Jan 2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I accept Dele and Eriksen shouldn’t start......I’m probably the one person who’s been saying that for over two years mate.

And I’m pissed off he made the changes too late.

But he made them and changed the game. Tanganga also started....was that wrong?
We lost to Liverpool and have massive injuries, and were unlucky to not at least grab a point.

Save your despair for a shit fest against a crap team at least

I'm all for the youth, but I was worried about Tanganga cos this opponent could have ruined Jose's view of him.

Mourinho has had 10 games in the Prem, that's over a 1/4 of the games. When am I allowed to judge him? When has he had time enough?

I had to come to rant amongst people who feel my pain.

Today there were some negatives. Firstly fuck off you dirty scouse cunts. Ref is a wanker and the the officials including VAR are beyond corrupt and useless. They are letting it play out for Liverpool remaining unbeaten while even hardcore Utd wankers like Neville start sucking them off! Hate the lot of the dirty cunts. Our own side is simple. Alli, Rose and Eriksen get dropped. Their attitude and lack of passion for the club means they need to be fucked off. We need drive.

However some positives. Tananga very good and I would like him played more. Moura absolutely brilliant, non stop work and passion. We need more with his attitude.

And for god sake next week please start GLC and Lamela! Why play the likes of the Danish wanker who doesn’t want to be there and plays like shite when you have that passion and skill sat waiting to play.

I genuinely think if we play like we did in the 2nd half with a slightly changed team we will win more games this season than we have been. Anyway onwards and upwards. #COYS

You put in Aurier instead of Winks in your list earlier , lol. Was surprised cos the guy worked so hard until he was gassed on the 85th minute or so and even put in the cross for GLC to score into a near empty net.

I did yes

they weren’t our worst performers but too many mistakes from the pair of them

I hope Tanganga today means the end of Jan. no disrespect to a great servant but his legs are gone. Very encouraging from young Japhet today.

Andy Robertson is a straight up cunt! Fucking prick goes in with an ankle breaker and pretends to be injured. Goes in late on Toby too absolute cunt of the highest order. I hope someone absolutely crunches him.

I'm all for the youth, but I was worried about Tanganga cos this opponent could have ruined Jose's view of him.

Mourinho has had 10 games in the Prem, that's over a 1/4 of the games. When am I allowed to judge him? When has he had time enough?

not this season
give him two transfer windows at least

Defending is as an important part of the game as attacking play. First time in months we looked like we can find a defensive shape that works.
Klipperty Klopp. Fuck you prick.

I hope Tanganga today means the end of Jan. no disrespect to a great servant but his legs are gone. Very encouraging from young Japhet today.

Andy Robertson is a straight up cunt! Fucking prick goes in with an ankle breaker and pretends to be injured. Goes in late on Toby too absolute cunt of the highest order. I hope someone absolutely crunches him.

first one was a straight Red imv
so why no VAR check?

Hahahahahah
Sorry, are you actually telling me that ten games is enough?
With our injuries? And form? And not even having one single signing?

You can judge him whenever you want, but I’m going to let his 22 trophies do the talking and give him at least a full season with a pre season and transfer window before I start pissing my knickers

I don't think it's the end of Jan, but I think it makes us knock a CB down on the transfer priority list. We can have 4 genuinely good CB in Jan,Toby,Dav and Tanganga, and each of them have different characteristics.

If I was manager, I'd fine eriksen 2 weeks wages like in champ manager every fortnight until he can beat the first fucking man from a corner

I wouldn’t mind so much if he put the occasional challenge in and showed he gave a fuck but it’s clear he doesn’t want to know
im a strong Jose fan but in CEs case I think he’s wrong
I wouldn’t let the waste of space near the first team squad

Hahahahahah
Sorry, are you actually telling me that ten games is enough?
With out injuries? And form? And not even having one single signing?

You can judge him whenever you want, but I’m going to let his 22 trophies do the talking and give him at least a full season with a pre season and transfer window before I start pissing my knickers

So you are perfectly happy about us playing shit as long as our manager has a full trophy cabinet? Well that's just great. There has been NO progress in the way we play under Mourinho

WTF. There wasn't a VAR review on that ankle breaker.

Back
Top Bottom