Tottenham Vs Liverpool - Sat 11th Jan 2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jamie Redknapp on now spouting the same shite as Neville

even that spitting cunt Carragher isn’t as biased

I'm all for the youth, but I was worried about Tanganga cos this opponent could have ruined Jose's view of him.

Mourinho has had 10 games in the Prem, that's over a 1/4 of the games. When am I allowed to judge him? When has he had time enough?
I guess you can judge him when you like. For me, I’ll give him a full season and a couple of windows. Think he deserves that imo.

I'm surprised there isn't more discussion about what an absolute cunt Roberston is. Really bad attempted tackle on Tanganga, kind of an orange card to me. The result didn't look as bad as the one ABua did earlier today but in terms of the action itself it was equally as bad. Did they even have VAR check it?

Not to mention his kick on Toby.

I also never want to hear Liverpool complain about tactical fouling ever again, they did it time and time again (and mostly weren't carded for it).

Oh and the throw in that led to their goal should've been ours.

I'm surprised there isn't more discussion about what an absolute cunt Roberston is. Really bad attempted tackle on Tanganga, kind of an orange card to me. The result didn't look as bad as the one ABua did earlier today but in terms of the action itself it was equally as bad. Did they even have VAR check it?

I also never want to hear Liverpool complain about tactical fouling ever again, they did it time and time again (and mostly weren't carded for it).

before Henderson’s handball

Robertson did two red card offences that VAR never looked at. Atkinson even played on for both, not even giving a foul, and gave no foul on the halfway when Moura pace had Van Dyke beaten and he deliberately obstructed him to prevent a goal-scoring opportunity.

Was a red IMO

Jamie Redknapp on now spouting the same shite as Neville

even that spitting cunt Carragher isn’t as biased
Redknapp is a cunt. And I can’t say that with enough venom. Disgusting that he was ever our “captain” I prefer R Sol in a lot of ways. No wonder his wife fucked him off.

been a while since I have watched Sky and Jesus Christ they are biased beyond anything I have heard outside of Woolwich Fan TV.

spit the dog now suggesting that Klopp does not get enough praise. Laughable clown.

Apart from Rose CE Dele Aurier we acquitted ourselves quite well considering our injuries but the above list is too long

Jose needs to get ruthless

but their goal shouldn’t have stood with the technology available
Bazza are you getting like BC with Sissoko here? What was your problem with Aurier today?

Back
Top Bottom