Tottenham Hotspur v Man City (2/2/2020)(4.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

NTw1bt8.png

How the pundits can be defending the decision to not send Sterling off is baffling......

Every time I've seen a challenge like that it's been a straight red.......if Aurier makes that challenge on Aguero he's off..... Absolutely no doubt......

Now the only clubs to have earned more Premier League points than Tottenham (23) since his appointment are Liverpool (39) and City themselves (26). For the only sides that have scored more goals in that time, add Leicester; for the only sides that have conceded fewer, remove the Foxes from the equation and replace them with Sheffield United and Crystal Palace. Things are slowly clicking together.
F365

Jose hasn’t improved us though I heard.....
:kaneshh:

My man city boss shite via whats app

'City had 70% possession, 15 shots with 4 on target. Spurs had 2 shots and 2 goals. City had 630 passes to 287, with pass accuracy 88% to their 72% 5 corners to their 2 and we list 2-0? That was their first shot on target. Words fail me!!!'

My reply

' Shame football is decided on goals'

Get to fuck in

Back
Top Bottom