Tottenham Hotspur v Man City (2/2/2020)(4.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fantastic result. Rode our luck but something about the fixture felt as if might go our way!

The performance, considering the obvious and discussed to death holes in the squad, was actually pretty good too.

Combine that with the other results and this has been a pretty unbelievable weekend for us!

The CL dream is alive and well

I feel like taking our chances is going to be critical under Jose. Yes, we may not concede many, but opportunities may not exactly come in abundance. Good win today, excited for what's to come for the first time in a while. Coys

What can your prediction possibly be based on...we can't defend and we can't score. Look at the Southampton cup game: the dinosaur manager decides that at one nil up, the best tactic is to sit back and hold it. Why? Surely he knows we can't defend!
I'll be as happy as anyone with a win but I fund jose and his tactics hard to swallow (that's what she said) and the more I see, the less convinced i am...

Just a feeling

Back
Top Bottom