Tottenham Hotspur v Man City (2/2/2020)(4.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No Ndombele is immensely frustrating.
I think it’s going to pan out one of two ways...

Either Mourinho is just managing his minutes until he’s absolutely sure that Ndombele is fully fit and ready.

Or Mourinho has identified Ndombele as his ‘Luke Shaw’ style player, who he will just refuse to play to make an example out of him and thus completely alienate the player to a point where it seems impossible for him to succeed here.

Either Mourinho is just managing his minutes until he’s absolutely sure that Ndombele is fully fit and ready.

Or Mourinho has identified Ndombele as his ‘Luke Shaw’ style player, who he will just refuse to play to make an example out of him and thus completely alienate the player to a point where it seems impossible for him to succeed here.
Hopefully not the latter.

Don’t forget the third possibility (which I hope is not the case).

Ndombele is not impressing and Jose is rightly telling him to buck his ideas up.

I don’t believe that to be the case. But it’s just as unfair to assume that Jose is maltreating him.

Back
Top Bottom