Tottenham Hotspur v Man City (2/2/2020)(4.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I said before the game a win would be massive.

That was the first game this season where we actually believed we could win. Both in the stands and on the field. The atmosphere was fantastic, loudest this season by far.

Let's fucking believe in the team. No point slagging them off when the going gets tough. Get behind them otherwise what's the point of following the team.

This is the game that kickstarts our season. Pump that adrenaline and winning drug into your veins.

COYS!:tobyarm:

What a match to be at, the best home win of the season I think, had everything, pen saved, var, sending off, saves, tackles, scuffles, home debut scoring wonder goal, clean sheet, Winks and Hugo MOTM performances, going home with a big smile plus meeting up with the TFCers Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman and Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor before KO

Last edited:
Now the only clubs to have earned more Premier League points than Tottenham (23) since his appointment are Liverpool (39) and City themselves (26). For the only sides that have scored more goals in that time, add Leicester; for the only sides that have conceded fewer, remove the Foxes from the equation and replace them with Sheffield United and Crystal Palace. Things are slowly clicking together.
F365

Jose hasn’t improved us though I heard.....
:kaneshh:

What a match to be at, the best home win of the season I think, had everything, pen saved, var, sending off, saves, tackles, scuffles, home debut scoring wonder goal, clean sheet, Winks and Hugo MOTM performances, going home with a big smile plus meeting up with the TFCers @mrsperryman and @Nutter-nayler before KO

Told you we would win. I'm as old as Yoda and just as wise :sonpoint:

The conspiracists on the board be likes: “everyone drinking the CoolAid”
giphy.gif

expand...
I think we are starting to morph into a Jose side where as you said everyone knows their roles there is nothing wrong with solid defending which we are working to.
Yes we did ride our luck a bit but once we can sort out the up top situation and bring a few more in I think we will go toe to toe with both Liverpool and city on equal footing.

Now the only clubs to have earned more Premier League points than Tottenham (23) since his appointment are Liverpool (39) and City themselves (26). For the only sides that have scored more goals in that time, add Leicester; for the only sides that have conceded fewer, remove the Foxes from the equation and replace them with Sheffield United and Crystal Palace. Things are slowly clicking together.
F365

Jose hasn’t improved us though I heard.....
:kaneshh:

Back
Top Bottom