Tottenham Hotspur v Man City (2/2/2020)(4.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

EPyzcu3VUAAiVNf

Not our best performance but loved the fight and grit that our boys showed. MOTM between Tiddly and Gio, IMO, and a shout out to Hugo for showing more passion in that game than I have seen in the whole of his time with us.
Steven took his goal brilliantly, hope it was only cramp and he'll be ok for Wednesday. Sonny was poor, but took his goal well. Dele seemed to be carrying an injury, still think he could do a job for us at centre forward, as we are crying out for a target man.
But all in all, a good day at the office. You can spout all the stats you want, but the table will only show a win for us, plus three points, two goals for and none against!

It's probably just the post victory euphoria in me speaking, but the boys looked much more 'together' today than in previous weeks. Absolutely fought for everything.

I can't help but feel the removal of Rose and Eriksen may have something to do with it.

Not our best performance but loved the fight and grit that our boys showed. MOTM between Tiddly and Gio, IMO, and a shout out to Hugo for showing more passion in that game than I have seen in the whole of his time with us.
Steven took his goal brilliantly, hope it was only cramp and he'll be ok for Wednesday. Sonny was poor, but took his goal well. Dele seemed to be carrying an injury, still think he could do a job for us at centre forward, as we are crying out for a target man.
But all in all, a good day at the office. You can spout all the stats you want, but the table will only show a win for us, plus three points, two goals for and none against!
I think you will find Dele was struggling as Sterling nearly snapped his leg

Great goal, but I don’t think he had a great game before that. Fuck knows how Son is in here.

Edit - didn’t realise it didn’t show you the scores. Bergwijn is winning.

that proves the voters weren’t actually watching. Tanganga, Lo Celso, NDombele and Lamela all more worthy candidates. Although Winks would be my choice

that proves the voters weren’t actually watching. Tanganga, Lo Celso, NDombele and Lamela all more worthy candidates. Although Winks would be my choice
Not sure on Lamela. Tanguy did well when he came on. I’d say Hugo, Toby, Tanganga, Winks and Lo Celso were the best players.

What a win. We needed that after such a shit season.

I'm going to be a bit negative and nerdy here sorry.

I really want son up front. We look so much better with him up top . If he insists on playing Lucas then put him out wide.

433 please. I dream of a midfield trio of lo celso and N'dombele with one other.

On the same line dele is contributing very little apart from tracking back. He really needs to sort his form out. His almost a passenger at times.

When davies is back I'd play tanganga right back. Another error from aurier today and another spotless display from tanganga. If we have two defensive full backs maybe we can keep the front three high?

A massive game at the bridge is fast approaching. Come on Tottenham!

Back
Top Bottom