Tottenham Hotspur v Man City (2/2/2020)(4.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's probably just the post victory euphoria in me speaking, but the boys looked much more 'together' today than in previous weeks. Absolutely fought for everything.

I can't help but feel the removal of Rose and Eriksen may have something to do with it.

Obligatory Winks celebration photo...
EPysrCGU4AA9crG
That boy lives and breathes Spurs, lovely to see.

Unbelievable that the trolls are still out having a dig ... cunts will be cunts I guess

Firstly what a great match, it's what football is all about, controversy, a bit of needle, great skill, errors, big misses, huge saves, great goal and a lucky deflection ... add to that VAR screwing up and cards being issued / not being issued and it was fan-tastic ... even 8,000 miles away you could tell the ground was rocking.

AS for the football, feck City are good they have some bloody brilliant players, so to beat them you need a plan and under Jose, love him or hat him, we clearly have one ... play a solid defensive game with a screen in front of the back four and then look to counter. Today that plan worked to perfection.

As for the players a mixed bag but who cares, every player including three subs giving it everything, that's what we've been missing not the quality but the commitment ...

Has our season turned? who knows but we won't play a team as good as this again in the EPL this season so let's hope this is just the start ... feckin' luved it .... COYS
Are you really 8000 miles away? Amazing, you’d never know as you never mention it you condescending Cock womble.

On the train back. Can’t stop fucking smiling. What a day. Even managed to squeeze in next to my daughters for the 2nd half.

I’m so happy right now. Can’t even pull together any sensible opinions on the game yet. Just chuffed.

...great win and the lads showed their mettle, but we wouldn't have had a sniff if Zinchenko hadn't been sent off - to that point we had been letting their champagne football slice through us because Dele never got past a jog and Son/Moura were wasteful up top...
COYS

Sterling should have been sent off long before Zinchenko

Back
Top Bottom