Tottenham Hotspur v Man City (2/2/2020)(4.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jose must have got into winks at ht. Was a lot hungrier second half. Shame alli was dogshit. Thought moura put in a proper shift.

Son looked and sounded sick as a dog post match. Might explain why he has looked off it of late. Was coughing post match and kept trying to wipe his nose. Could be on the old nose bag but doubt.

Btw what a fucking volley from Steve.

How the pundits can be defending the decision to not send Sterling off is baffling......

Every time I've seen a challenge like that it's been a straight red.......if Aurier makes that challenge on Aguero he's off..... Absolutely no doubt......

NBC commentators and pundits were universal in agreeing it was a red, Sky seem the opposite. Just goes to show the amount of influence particular clubs have with Sky, and that influence does seem to feed into referees' decisions

We were absolutely lucky, we would have packed more punch if we started lamela in place of dele, lost count the no of time dele gave up ball upon pressure, his passing is bad, he's the reason celso has to step up.

Why can't we get anyone who can blast a pass so accurately like Kevin de bryune, I would have have 2 on him getting him out of the game, his passes are insane the way he passes w such speed.

Stevie was so pissed whenever we have a turnover due to dele

NBC commentators and pundits were universal in agreeing it was a red, Sky seem the opposite. Just goes to show the amount of influence particular clubs have with Sky, and that influence does seem to feed into referees' decisions
It's amazing the bias....... The pundits in the studio, the commentary team, the refusal to show any replays when we have a VAR decision for us, but when it's for City they show the incident from every possible angle.....

Honestly if you listen to the commentary before and after we score its night and day.... They're so depressed when we win....

They're even discussing how it was unfair that Zinchenko got sent off now as he shouldn't have had the first booking.

NTw1bt8.png

You are my favourite poster on this site

On the train back. Can’t stop fucking smiling. What a day. Even managed to squeeze in next to my daughters for the 2nd half.

I’m so happy right now. Can’t even pull together any sensible opinions on the game yet. Just chuffed.

Back
Top Bottom