Tottenham Hotspur v Man City (2/2/2020)(4.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How the fuck did we win that!?!

Just how fucking good is it to have Lloris back, OUR CAPTAIN MoTM.
Winks was brilliant, with and without the ball!!
Lo Celso another super performance
Aurier another brilliant performance
Toby's best game is fucking ages

Good shows from Tanganga and Sanchez

Jose, please play Ndombele for fuck's sake (unless he's injured).

Important points, especially as all rivals, lost points this weekend.

They didn't deserve to win either. The sending off changed it but I could not give a fuck

When davies is back I'd play tanganga right back. Another error from aurier today and another spotless display from tanganga. If we have two defensive full backs maybe we can keep the front three high?

A massive game at the bridge is fast approaching. Come on Tottenham!

I thought Aurier played well today actually. That tackle was iffy but he's been a different player under Mou.

Gazza...what a man...
EPyp5FqWoAECUcR
Why is he poking son in the eye. Isn't that reserved for Pep's backroom staff

Never hated Walker. Left to win trophies (which he has) and hasn’t once spoken badly of the club

Yep. It was a good career move for him after several positive years with us. Didn’t stamp his feet about leaving (at least not as far as I’m aware of), we got a good price for him, and he’s been respectful towards us ever since.

Never hated Walker. Left to win trophies (which he has) and hasn’t once spoken badly of the club

No. He's a cunt. He was contracted yet tells poch at a crucial time he wants to leave. He'd already been tapped up by city and he threatened to fuck up our season. Why not shut you mouth and work as your paid to do and give your best. He didn't so barely played. Another cunt like eriksen.

No. He's a cunt. He was contracted yet tells poch at a crucial time he wants to leave. He'd already been tapped up by city and he threatened to fuck up our season. Why not shut you mouth and work as your paid to do and give your best. He didn't so barely played. Another cunt like eriksen.
Walkers actually on record saying Poch lies in his book

Sterling was very lucky boy. His yellow was an orange the he squares up to post save melee then at half time he lectures the refree whilst thw walk off. I yhought only the captain could twalk to tje ref or is there a special rule for England Internationals

The shelf bar waa magic at full time.

Sky coverage was sickening. They actually refused to zoom in on sterling diving. Carragher and souness probably fuck each other wearing liverpool tops the granny stabbing giro twats.

I said earlier in the thread that son sounded pretty ill post match. Hopefully he will be firing at full strength asap. Probably explains why he has been off his usual form of late.

Back
Top Bottom