The Mighty Spurs vs. Chavs FC (Away) :2nd may 16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

dPhKL6b.jpg

For Hazard to put in that second half show after the season he has had is one of the most shameless things I have seen in the sport

We showed the fight of a mid 90's Italian title winning side, we hurt them good and proper

Clattenberg did us a favour at the end, let us off a couple of reds

COYS!!!!1

Anyone who thinks Lamela stamped on Fabregas's hand on purpose is stupid.
Anyone who thinks Costa isn't a cunt is one.
You don't know what that cunt is uttering. Nobody know what's been said.
2 mins in an he was at it.
Dier went up with him to head the ball. Dier came from behind. Costa had already jumped and Dier had his arms by his side and made a limp effort to get the ball. When Costa released he'd fucked up the header he fell forward holding his face ffs. Dier did fuck all. Yet the seed was planted. he was talking to the ref putting his hand up to his face and then checking for blood...cunt.

Here we go:

Those cunts were at it from the start, yet nothing is said about them. Fabregas kickng out at Moose after a dive, them Mikel fucking with Moose.
The commentators say Dembele needs to watch it? Not those cunts need to stop the bollocks.

Costa is a cunt. Fabregas is a cunt and Hazard is a cunt. Chelsea FC are a bunch of horrible cunts.
Anyone who feels ashamed of Spurs needs to look in the fucking mirror. These cunts have been doing it for years and lauded for it.
It's also ok for Man Utd and Woolwich to have players that are dirty serial red card merchants, break legs purposely and Karate kick fans but they get called legends?

Edit: Straight after Rose had a talking to, Costa went up for a ball with him and fell to the floor. Can't be bothered to do the Gif, but Rose did nothing.
Costa got a free kick for that and Clattenburg makes a mental note, ' what again, I just warned him'
Anyone who knows anything about football knows that's Costa's game. It's also Fabregas's. They know how to feign and cheat.
Yet, it's ok they are skilful players they should be able to dish it out but not take any kind of physicality themselves. How dare you.
Cabaye is like that too.
We would not have had as many bookings if they were not at it from the start. It worked for them as Clattenburg fell for it.

Last edited:
I love the fact that Spurs refuse to be bullied anymore. Seems like many preferred the days when we were a soft touch & just rolled over for teams because it gave us the moral high ground.

Fuck Chelsea, fuck their players & fuck their fans.

A club that struggled to fill their ruin of a stadium in the 90s. BNP - British National Party put their mark on their following during the 70s and the 80s. For those that have been to recent games, even as recently as in the last few seasons, could hear hundreds make gas-noices sung at us at WHL.

Woolwich is anti-Spurs and our arch rival, but Chavs is anti-Spurs and anti-football in more ways than one.

They were saved by Roman A., a member of the closest group around the new Tsar, Vladimir Putin. He remains one of the ugliest examples of the failings of the Premier League's 'fit and proper' test, along with Thaksin Shinawatra. Allowing him into the league showed what we already knew. It doesn't matter how bloody your money is, as long as you put them on OUR table...

Apart from the fact that this game is very important to us on its own, a victory vs Chavs is something that I would put very high on my list. Even the thought of seeing this team at the top level of European Football makes me sad.

Winning the league or not, we will always be Spurs, we will never be Chelsea.

Never forget. Now let's beat that Blue scum tomorrow night!

COYS!

help+save+the+bridge+chelsea.jpg

Last edited:
I enjoyed every single on of those hard, nasty challenges and off ball incidences from us last night.

If it were Leicester doing it against Chelsea, the media would say "it was the performance needed to be worthy champions" or "they showed the fight needed in big games like this"...

Fuck Chelsea, fuck the media, fuck Sky Sports, fuck Leicester, love Spurs.

This confused me... he had a bloody nose but the broadcaster for some reason didn't opt to show us how the fuck that happened. Bit of tangling outside the pitch with Costa, but only showed us a few seconds of that...

1. Mikel elbowed Dembele on the throat and then tried to hit him afterwards - wasn't shown again.
2. Fabregas, while lying down, tried to kick (insert Spurs player) after a tackle - wasn't shown again. That was 2 potential red cards for Chelsea within the first 10 minutes.
3. Costa gave Walker a nosebleed - wasn't shown again.
4. Hazard went for Mason's throat after he tackled him. Wasn't shown again.

But every god damn thing a Spurs player did was shown 1000 times, commented on, articles are written on it etc.

Spurs played dirty - very dirty. But Chelsea could have had the same amount of sending offs that the media are now crying for against us. I don't know what the fuck is happening with this anti-Spurs bias the last couple of weeks. Sickening.

Ensure that they win it in the least satisfying manner imaginable.

I can live with that.

Just about.

Second it is then.

Best performance in over 50 years.

We're all disappointed.

What a privilege it is to support Tottenham Hotspur.

Just back from the game. Fucking knackered. Think I need to sleep for about 24 hours. Hurt a lot not to beat those cunts being 2-0 up but that was one of the best away supports I've ever been in. We spent the entire of half time singing the Alli song.

Chavs have no class...their players were trying to wind ours up the entire game, they would not give the ball back sportingly one time in a really bad way, their fans were singing "Leicester", they played for the draw at the end to stop us from winning the league, their fans celebrated the DRAW as if they had won the Champions League again. They are more obsessed with us than West Ham for fuck's sake! Bunch of no good cunts 51% of which are either tourists or nazi sympathisers.

I have no doubt, after the reactions of their players and fans today, that they would have let Leicester beat them. Shower of cunts!

Also, Costa is an ugly cunt.

Only silver lining is I'm so glad we didn't lose 3-2. I think I would have gone out of the ground swinging at them (and I can't fight my way out a paper bag) and got a ban and/or hospitalised.

Also, I fucking love this team.

We must be doing something right to be hated so much by Woolwich, West Ham and Chelsea. No one likes us, we don't care should be our song not Millwall's.

Back
Top Bottom