The Mighty Spurs vs. Chavs FC (Away) :2nd may 16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

After watching the Leicester love in on BBC this morning (had to turn it off as it was doing my nut in) I am praying we win tonight if only to delay their celebrations for another week.

If by some absolute miracle we were to win it, I dont think the media and 'neutrals' would ever forgive us.

If that absolute miracle were to happen, you just watch all of the media turn on Leicester. That's the nature of the horrible cunts. It'll immidiately go to how Ranieri's a bottler and there's a reason why he's never before and still not has won league title. And it'll all become a love in for the fairytale of Poch turning our underdogs into title winners. Whatever sells copies.

I do not want a fuckin draw.they need to be beaten in their bin of a stadium.this is hownwe lost the title..droppoin points to small clubs like chelsea and Woolwich at home.chelsea have been lazy all season.anythin other than a win will not be acceptable

I do not want a fuckin draw.they need to be beaten in their bin of a stadium.this is hownwe lost the title..droppoin points to small clubs like chelsea and Woolwich at home.chelsea have been lazy all season.anythin other than a win will not be acceptable
i like your passion & anger.
But its harsh to say a draw at chelsea is unacceptable.
A draw is par & ok.

The Football Weekly podcast has been delayed until tomorrow so that "it can cover tonight's match at Stamford Bridge"...

Or in other words: we have these balloons and party poppers and want to celebrate Leicester winning the league officially.
Fuck them. Fuck eeeeeeveryone - come on Spurs, win and piss these cunts off.

Anyone know what Ranieri and his Mum have ordered for their lunch?

I appear to have missed the newsflash.
I like Ranieri as a person. Comes across as very good natured & quite humourous. Any other season I'd be delighted for him to have done so well. But at the moment, he is annoying the hell out of me. Or maybe it is the media? Either way, it's grating.

Incredible how 99% of the country suddenly want Chelsea to win. A lot of 'fans' of other teams taking credit for Leicester's achievements.

Bet we'll find next season that a lot of those fans will be supporting us to win these games as I have no doubt we'll be fighting for the title next season.

Back
Top Bottom