The Mighty Spurs vs. Chavs FC (Away) :2nd may 16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hear the FA are to meet to discuss last nights fierce contest.. I trust they will look at unprofessional comments made by Chelsea players leading up to the game..They are what made it such a grudge match

What does that even mean?

It means he was too much of a pussy to actually do anything. Apart from half an hour earlier rolling around on the floor like he'd been shot and then jumping up like a mad man, showing his hand to the linesman :eriksenlol:

He just wanted to provoke a reaction to get a brawl and have Costa, Terry and their kind come into it with "good" reason to fight for him. Such a pussy move :dembelewtf:

Have that you overpaid bunch of Pussies..

You scream like little Girls..

Never thought I'd see a Spurs side so brimming with needle & edge. Some of it was a bit over the top, but fuck it. Those
Limp bastards got properly roughed up & it felt good, even though the result didn't go to plan.
Let's just hope there's no points deduction. Have seen one or two posts on here saying its a possibility. Is it really? It would be a travesty if that happened.

dPhKL6b.jpg

Never thought I'd see a Spurs side so brimming with needle & edge. Some of it was a bit over the top, but fuck it. Those
Limp bastards got properly roughed up & it felt good, even though the result didn't go to plan.
Let's just hope there's no points deduction. Have seen one or two posts on here saying its a possibility. Is it really? It would be a travesty if that happened.

Some posts said no points deduction, but probably a fine that would just annoy :levywtf:.

Clattenburg (lol my autocorrect was Flatten Burg) was fucking incompetent again.

its the way to go out. Fair point made that we didn't even bother trying to score once they'd equalised - but I enjoyed it. Don't think I've ever seen a spurs side mix it as much - probably going back to mid 80's or Gazza single handedly going crazy in the cup final.

Some posts said no points deduction, but probably a fine that would just annoy :levywtf:.

Clattenburg (lol my autocorrect was Flatten Burg) was fucking incompetent again.
He lost control very early on. That said, I do think a lot of refs would have struggled to keep a lid on that game. At least he didn't send anyone off. It was a proper full blooded affair & I'm glad to see us stand our ground - & then some in the face of some shithouse provocation & cowardice from that spineless bunch. Upwards & onwards. Let's guarantee second & close the curtain on what has been a fantastic season.
COYS

Have that you overpaid bunch of Pussies..

You scream like little Girls..

Pochettino's Bastard Army!!

Going out swinging is better than going out with a whimper. Twenty-five years of meek Spurs has been eradicated in less than a year. Our boys will learn a lot from this game (as they have been learning all season). We were alone last night, the last club standing. The club the World didn't want to win, the club everybody hated, with cringeworthy fan basses combining their colours and badges, trading their pride and their soul's in an desperate attempt to stop us. Something that we have now got over them for the rest of our lives.

They didn't shrink, they over compensated, refusing to bend to the Worlds will.

I love Pochettino's Bastard Army!

Back
Top Bottom