The Mighty Spurs vs. Chavs FC (Away) :2nd may 16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We play the most beautiful football in the league. And now we're also a bunch of cunts, who can also play fuck you football, just as physical as anyone in the league. A squad that is capable of 9 yellows in one match. And our boys have each other's backs at a moment's notice.
And everyone hates us.

I'm good with that...

The recklessness of the spurs players is something we should be ashamed of. I don't mind tough tackles, it's great to see a spurs side being physical, and football in general to be honest. But there is no excuse for Dembele putting his fingers in Costa's eyes; or Llamela stamping on Fàbregas' hand or Walker flicking blood at Costa.

Those things are pedantic and childish and will just get you banned.

If Costa had done any of those things to one of our lads there would be outrage on here - take the blinkers off and see it for what it is. We are very lucky that the story is Leicester winning the league, otherwise the behaviour of our players would be all the news is talking about today.

We've done so much to win over the hearts of many neutral fans, and this has just undone all of that and has killed of our chance of winning the league.

I'm proud of the boys - but they need to learn from that and absolutely must get it back together and finish above Woolwich.

If you are ashamed of any Spurs player who wears his heart on his sleeve and shows he gives an actual fuck with losing the title - as opposed to those Chelsea mercenaries - then I'm ashamed of you supporting Spurs.

Just saw there is a special MOTD tomorrow. Just for us.
Match of the Day: Chelsea v Tottenham highlights on BBC One

I really hope we beat Cheslea tomorrow. They are such wankers and they've been shit this season. We are far better than them and although the title is unlikely to come our way I want us to beat these bastards so that they can see how much better we are than them. Absolutely no reason why we shoudln't take all three points as although they will be motivated to beat us the truth is we just have way more team spirit and quality.

Somehow I don't think that motd is for us. If we fail to win there will be some very short highlights and analysis that will be interspersed with shots of crowd reactions in Leicester and the a huge segment on the completion of the fairytale.

Watching on a dodgy foreign stream. These were my half-time commentators:
Q9YuL7o.jpg

Fabregas is the cuntiest cunt of the highest order... firstly, he's the type of player who 'Does a Sol' and moves from one London Club to a direct rival without losing any sleep (the fact he's Spanish takes a little of the sting out of that particular situation though. .. unlike R.Sol who knew EXACTLY what he was doing)

Secondly the type of snidey little cunt who goes on National tv and behaves in a totally unprofessional manner by declaring his desire to make sure he's at the forefront of suspicion if Spurs don't win the title... and for what? To endear himself to a bunch of Neanderthal racists...?

...and then proceeds to slyly scratch, slap and verbally abuse 9 of OUR players into getting yellow cards... it's just ours were naive enough to do it in front of the cameras... but will no doubt take their (hefty Trial by TV) punishments on the chin...

...unlike that little greasy arse who snuck under the radar like the rat faced prick he is...
Stay classy cunt!

He could get a 5 match ban turned into a 10. I agree with Paddy - take what's coming. He could ask for a hearing to point out Costa wasn't injured in any way. It clearly looked worse than it was.
His defence should go as follows.

FA: "Mr Dembélé how do you plead?
MD: "Not guilty"
FA: "On what basis should we find you not guilty of the Violent Conduct Charge?"
MD: " Well, my defence is as follows.. Err. argh..um... It was Diego Costa and he's a filthy grub"
FA: "Good point, suspension overturned"

54c8ae269438bf65466e1b04_parks-perdplscourt.gif

This is a getting a bit immature from Spurs. Sad to see.

I think it was the best thing I have ever seen actually.
Tonight, Chelsea took it to an all new level of cuntiness. It wasn't about football, it was the same mentality as a kid at school saying I don't want to see someone else get something good they deserve so I will start a fight to stop it happening and it is a good result getting expelled for it as long as they get expelled too. It means more to them the idea (cause that's all it really was) of them stopping us than the idea of them playing any game this season with true pride and the ridiculous thing is that they didn't take the title from us, West Brom did last week. It was already gone and tonight we got a point which is probably going to be a good result in terms of finishing second.

Our players basically said, well if you are going to do that then we will make you pay for it properly. We fucked them up and a number of their players will have bruises to show for it tomorrow to remind them that we don't take it lying down, we're tough, not victims. Fuck people who want to be bullies, we will hit them back twice as hard.

I also think this is good for next season. Apart from the fact some of our players may miss the first game next season due to a ban, it sends a message to other teams not to fuck with us, and our players will remember and think to themselves that next season we will make sure the title is in our hands much earlier in the season, and when we play Chelsea next we will fight them again. Whatever they can throw at us we can throw back. If Chelsea ever want a point of us ever again they will pay through the nose for it.

I'm proud of our players.

Kyle Walker is who you pick as a scapegoat? Hilarious. He's been excellent all season, especially the past month.

Dele will no doubt be banned, for the rest of the season too.

Same as usual, N'Jie for Alli, move Eriksen central.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom