The Mighty Spurs vs. Chavs FC (Away) :2nd may 16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch was a bit feisty in

Poch was a bit feisty in his playing days but yeah we need to learn and Poch needs to guide them. Put that down to experience and learning for this young squad.

Just like everything else they work on, they will learn, 10 months ago we still had a squad full of nightmares, now we just have to round out a title winning one

COYS

The tourism board in Leicester must be gutted at these scenes. I'm watching it on a boat sailing from Denmark to Norway. Legions of sweaty scumbags either bare chested or in Lyle and Scott, eyes drooping in a rabid zombie dystopia. The fruit of a gene pool the Vikings deemed too ugly to rape.
I feel you. Get yourself a pint and drown your sorrows at the "night club"on that ferry. :pritchardeyes:

What really summed up how shit Chelscum are was the last free kick in the dying seconds with a chance to win the game and Willian, arguably their best player, not going for goal but playing it wide to waste time!

Absolutely fucking pathetic!

Classless racist plastic cunts!

Top of my hate list and that includes Woolwich!

No I'm not congratulating Leicester

I'm so gutted I just can't

:walkercry:

The Refs looked after them, Sky TV did the same making us play on a Monday after they played on a Saturday, it was an uphill task the whole way. A team with no boots won the league! Yes sour grapes with me. Now the fight to finish second.

Costa and Fabregas are such whiny pricks, always making such a big stink to the refs whenever they are touched.

I know we are all disappointed that we lost the lead, but don't let this game take anything away from the great season Spurs have had.

BTW, you are all missing the point about the thuggery:

... they did this, we did that ... Costa punched him first ...

So what? That was the whole point of their game! They have a huge squad with CL proven players from 12th to 22nd player - a red card, 5-6-7 yellows, a couple of retrospective bans from video evidence? That would not affect them the least, as they have nothing at all to play for.

But they knew we had it all to lose, and no room for error. We needed both 3 pts and our first XI for the final 2 games. That we bottled, and that is what Poch will be lived at.

I expect nothing less from Chelsea and probably not from Hidding either, but that Clattenburg did nothing was absolutely shocking.

At every single scuffle Terry flew right in, wrestled someone, then abuse the referee and finally pointed fingers at Spurs players. Every time. Shit like this makes me want Rugby refereeing and referee cam's and mike's.

Fucking fair fucks to Leicester. Their form this year has been outstanding, this last run, they just didn't look like losing at all. We couldn't have lost it to a better team tbh.

We lost the title weeks ago in my mind, the West Ham away game and when we should have buried the gooners at home when they where down to ten men. The lack of experience showed. Its only the media, that have to generate a story to sell, that have been talking it up like it was still anything but a given.

Also gotta love how small time Chelsea have become. Defending champions celebrating a draw at home that hands another team the title. JOKE.

I don't know how many of you noticed during the game, and I don't blame you for it either. But it's got to be said, we will be missing a lot of key players for the next two games:

- Kane got his fifth yellow tonight so he misses the Southampton game.
- Dier got his tenth yellow so he will miss the rest of the season.
- Dembele will no doubt be banned for the last two.
- Alderweirald has no doubt badly damaged his knee, so he's out, which I hope isn't too bad.
- Rose may be out depending on how bad his hamstring injury is.

I didn't notice any of the other players bookings so maybe there are others who picked up their fifth booking too.

We really need to be careful we don't screw the rest of this season up and let the scum catch us.

I had to listen to it on the radio. I fuken hate that Irish guy, he's so biased against us, at least we had Jenas to counter some of his BS.
So many questions now as to what will happen in the aftermath: Toby's knee? Dembele retrospective?
Irish fuck kept trying to insinuate he poked Costa in the eye, and Jenas kept saying hang on a minute, we don't know that.
Dier incident ought to be in ref's report so hopefully nothing will come of that. All in all we could cover most of these with Davis, Wimmer and Mason but we maybe gonna have to scrap for those 3 points to take us over the line to second.

We are not Chelsea. They think they won something tonight, which is hilarious. I thought they were the defending champs?

Thank god somebody feels the same way.

What's made me most angry tonight is the way Chelsea approached this... As if they were going into the Champions League Final or something. I'm sick of the guise of it being to do with them helping Leicester win, they just didn't want to see us win and that's all it is.

Would they be doing the same thing if any other London club was in our position? History says no.

It is totally hilarious really and shows what a terrible team attitude they have, between orchestrating Mourinho's exit and worrying more about what we're doing, than what they are.

Loved their chants saying 'you are shit', whose shit? Your the ones struggling to draw with a Spurs team that's less than 24 months old, the youngest team in the prem, tense in their first title fight and you still needed to cheat and play dirty just to draw.

They're not champions, just the fact that they won it last year shows how good Mourinho really is in my opinion.

Anyway congrats to Leicester, I don't begrudge them at all. Just majorly pissed with the attitude of Chelsea which was totally unsportsmanlike.

I don't know how many of you noticed during the game, and I don't blame you for it either. But it's got to be said, we will be missing a lot of key players for the next two games:

- Kane got his fifth yellow tonight so he misses the Southampton game.
- Dier got his tenth yellow so he will miss the rest of the season.
- Dembele will no doubt be banned for the last two.
- Alderweirald has no doubt badly damaged his knee, so he's out, which I hope isn't too bad.
- Rose may be out depending on how bad his hamstring injury is.

I didn't notice any of the other players bookings so maybe there are others who picked up their fifth booking too.

We really need to be careful we don't screw the rest of this season up and let the scum catch us.

Card accumulation doesn't count anymore

Back
Top Bottom