The Mighty Spurs vs. Chavs FC (Away) :2nd may 16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did you ever watch Pochettino play? He still holds the club record for number of red cards at Espanyol.

i had him down as more of a calm cool ledley king type CB.

The way he kept trying to break up all the fights indicated he didnt want them to fight.

Also i am sure he will see a lot of his red cards as mistakes.
I doubt he will want players to repeat his mistakes.
Just like defensive mistakes he made.

I am going have to disagree on this one.
If chelsea do this next season i doubt he will want us to do what we did a few nights ago.

What a fucking pussy Fibreglass is, not only does he go SKY and spout his opinions in public. He then does this. Remember he has previous with Pizza throwing at Old Trafford...

Cesc Fabregas has been accused of sparking the fight/brawl/fracas between Chelsea and Tottenham players on Monday, according to reports.

Nine Tottenham players and three Chelsea players were booked during the 2-2 draw between the two sides at Stamford Bridge, with Football Association charges expected for both sides.

Tottenham will face an automatic fine due to the amount of bookings their players incurred, while Mousa Dembele could be banned for ten games for gouging the eye of Diego Costa.

Players from both sides engaged in a tussle at the end of the game, and the Daily Telegraph report that Fabregas was the main instigator.

According to Matt Law, Fabregas ‘slapped the groins’ of both Tottenham players and staff, only for interim manager Guus Hiddink to reportedly ‘drag the Spanish midfielder off the pitch’.

Law adds that while Dembele is likely to face an FA ban, Fabregas should escape punishment. The Telegraph’s football news correspondent writes:

‘Eyewitnesses of the bust-up that erupted at the final whistle of the 2-2 draw that handed the Premier League title to Leicester City claim Fabregas was the main instigator. The Spaniard is alleged to have slapped more than one Tottenham player and member of staff in the groin area, sparking a number of verbal and physical reactions.

‘Hiddink revealed afterwards that he got hold of Fabregas because the midfielder was shouting “threatening” words in Spanish that would have been understood by the majority of the Tottenham management staff and Érik Lamela, who had trod on the hand of the former Barcelona man.’

Football is emotional as we all know. On occasions this cam happen. Ive played at a decent level and this shit happens on the pitch and there is nothing you can do. Thank the gods we secured at least the point.

I feel most are looking too much into this and trying to find blame and reason. The outcome was a 2-2 draw, which we will never know what might have been, if all the events were different. I agree with Blanchflower, during the game I was hoping we would not lose the point although we seem to lose the plot. Poch will be understanding of what went on regardless of what he may have wanted.

As Ive said before, there is one common denominator in all this which is Chelshite Football (thats in question) Club.
They have fought before with teams as Woolwich and Utd. its Sunday morning football from them.
i hope your wrong or else teams just have to provoke us & we will end up with sending offs & suspensions.
As well as us being thrown off our game & becoming more interested in hurting players than scoring.

Id like to think we can be mentally stronger & rise above it.

Fabregas is the cuntiest cunt of the highest order... firstly, he's the type of player who 'Does a Sol' and moves from one London Club to a direct rival without losing any sleep (the fact he's Spanish takes a little of the sting out of that particular situation though. .. unlike R.Sol who knew EXACTLY what he was doing)

Secondly the type of snidey little cunt who goes on National tv and behaves in a totally unprofessional manner by declaring his desire to make sure he's at the forefront of suspicion if Spurs don't win the title... and for what? To endear himself to a bunch of Neanderthal racists...?

...and then proceeds to slyly scratch, slap and verbally abuse 9 of OUR players into getting yellow cards... it's just ours were naive enough to do it in front of the cameras... but will no doubt take their (hefty Trial by TV) punishments on the chin...

...unlike that little greasy arse who snuck under the radar like the rat faced prick he is...
Stay classy cunt!

To be honest, I fucking love it if Dembele did gouge Costa's eye and Lamela did intentionally stamp on Fabregas, as long as they manage to escape punishment for it. No less than they deserve (they being the chelski players).

It's the only derby I can remember where the fans were better behaved than the players. Let's face it if we do something like that, in this day and age, we will be banned for a long time, whilst if Dembele does it the worst he'll get is 10 games. So it makes sense. Someone needs to take it to those cunts.

To be honest, I fucking love it if Dembele did gouge Costa's eye and Lamela did intentionally stamp on Fabregas, as long as they manage to escape punishment for it. No less than they deserve (they being the chelski players).

It's the only derby I can remember where the fans were better behaved than the players. Let's face it if we do something like that, in this day and age, we will be banned for a long time, whilst if Dembele does it the worst he'll get is 10 games. So it makes sense. Someone needs to take it to those cunts.

There was no gouging or stamping!

Blown up way out of proportion not that those vile cunts didn't deserve it!

Never thought that I would hate a club more than the Scum but these cunts have no peers!

There was no gouging or stamping!

Blown up way out of proportion not that those vile cunts didn't deserve it!

Never thought that I would hate a club more than the Scum but these cunts have no peers!
Fair play, I was at the game, lower tier row 10, couldn't possibly see these incidents clearly, haven't seen any TV coverage of it or anything since then. A shame though lol.

Fair play, I was at the game, lower tier row 10, couldn't possibly see these incidents clearly, haven't seen any TV coverage of it or anything since then. A shame though lol.

The alleged "gouging" was a joke!

A flick out by Mousa at worst and Costa held the opposite side of his face just after!
Laughable!

The "stamp" was almost as bad as Coco lightly trod on Fibreglasses' hand who then rolled 20 feet screaming about it!
Fucking tosser!

:wansum:

The alleged "gouging" was a joke!

A flick out by Mousa at worst and Costa held the opposite side of his face just after!
Laughable!

The "stamp" was almost as bad as Coco lightly trod on Fibreglasses' hand who then rolled 20 feet screaming about it!
Fucking tosser!

:wansum:
Yeah, I'm confused as to when this became 'gouging' rather than (what it looked like to me) a mild scrape down his cheek...

i hope your wrong or else teams just have to provoke us & we will end up with sending offs & suspensions.
As well as us being thrown off our game & becoming more interested in hurting players than scoring.

Id like to think we can be mentally stronger & rise above it.
It happens, the team moves on and matures. You need to go through these stages as part of the team development. Its not a weakness so stop using it as such. It was all the emotion and passion that exploded once we knew it was over. It was nice to see us collectively, as a team go mad. It seemed at one point, they were taking turns.

What a fucking pussy Fibreglass is, not only does he go SKY and spout his opinions in public. He then does this. Remember he has previous with Pizza throwing at Old Trafford...

Cesc Fabregas has been accused of sparking the fight/brawl/fracas between Chelsea and Tottenham players on Monday, according to reports.

Nine Tottenham players and three Chelsea players were booked during the 2-2 draw between the two sides at Stamford Bridge, with Football Association charges expected for both sides.

Tottenham will face an automatic fine due to the amount of bookings their players incurred, while Mousa Dembele could be banned for ten games for gouging the eye of Diego Costa.

Players from both sides engaged in a tussle at the end of the game, and the Daily Telegraph report that Fabregas was the main instigator.

According to Matt Law, Fabregas ‘slapped the groins’ of both Tottenham players and staff, only for interim manager Guus Hiddink to reportedly ‘drag the Spanish midfielder off the pitch’.

Law adds that while Dembele is likely to face an FA ban, Fabregas should escape punishment. The Telegraph’s football news correspondent writes:

‘Eyewitnesses of the bust-up that erupted at the final whistle of the 2-2 draw that handed the Premier League title to Leicester City claim Fabregas was the main instigator. The Spaniard is alleged to have slapped more than one Tottenham player and member of staff in the groin area, sparking a number of verbal and physical reactions.

‘Hiddink revealed afterwards that he got hold of Fabregas because the midfielder was shouting “threatening” words in Spanish that would have been understood by the majority of the Tottenham management staff and Érik Lamela, who had trod on the hand of the former Barcelona man.’

Fabergas slapped players in the groin? That's only allowed in sex masochism isn't it?

I just hope that there isn't more fall out and charges. We still need a few points to get second and depending on the FA, we could have quite a few more bans. Walker, Dier and Lamela could all be hit with retrospective action along with Dembele, who I expect to get a hefty suspension.

Those cunts did rile our boys up though, and typical that now they turn up in the season. Hazard too his goal well, but the defence opened up for him and Mousse just kind of let him. Still, it was nice to see our lads have some steel about them.

That bollocks at the end was crazy, and I hope that little cunt Fabregas gets punished as well for his shenanigans.

Antisemitic tweets aimed at Spurs fans reported to police | The Jewish Chronicle

Antisemitic tweets aimed at Spurs fans reported to police

By Josh Jackman, May 4, 2016
Chelsea_fans_Ben_Sutherland_Flickr_2_0.jpg

Chelsea fans (Photo: Ben Sutherland / Flickr)

Vitriolic antisemitic tweets aimed at Tottenham Hotspur fans following the team’s match against Chelsea on Monday have been reported to the police.

The stream of abuse, which came from many separate users and included references to Auschwitz and “bastard Jews,” followed the 2-2 draw at Stamford Bridge that marked the end of Spurs’ Premier League title challenge.

One user, under the name Stephen Dunley, tweeted: “The shot of the spurs fans leaving their ground knowing they've choked the title was like the jews walking into auschwitz knowing their fate” [sic].

Another, later post read: “YEAHHHH GO BACK TO AUSCHWIFZ YOU YID F***S” [sic].

“Hitler smiling in his grave as Spurs bottle the title,” wrote another, while one said he “might be the only Chelsea fan that wasn't obsessed with Spurs before the game but after that fuck the jews” [sic].

Other Twitter users posting after the match called Jews “smelly,” “dirty” and “gimpy”.

Football anti-discrimination group Kick It Out, working with Maccabi GB and the Community Security Trust, has reported the tweets to the Metropolitan Police.

Lord Herman Ouseley, chair of Kick It Out, condemned the posts as “completely unacceptable in football and across society,” and said they “must be challenged by the regulatory authorities.”

He also encouraged fans to “report discrimination in football anonymously via kickitout.org, telephone, or through the organisation’s app”.

The racist tweets were posted despite a pre-match warning from Chelsea telling fans not to engage in discriminatory behaviour.

Back
Top Bottom