The Mighty Spurs vs. Chavs FC (Away) :2nd may 16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looks like Lamela is in the clear.
So Fabregas was just flopping around like a fish because he's a shitc**t then....

HNCl-M.gif

Fitting he's played for Woolwich and Chavski.

If we appeal doesn't the appeal have to be heard and judged before Dembele can be banned?

Could for example we appeal and if the appeal is not heard before the Saints game he be still eligible.

If we appeal doesn't the appeal have to be heard and judged before Dembele can be banned?

Could for example we appeal and if the appeal is not heard before the Saints game he be still eligible.
We shouldn't appeal as much as I love dembele what he did was just plain wrong man up accept and move on

Last edited:

I'd rather the games at the end of the season get taken into account than him serving a full five at the start of next season

We shouldn't appeal as much as I love dembele what he did was just plain wrong man up accept and move on

For me it depends on the ban, 3 game ok but but it wasnt a biting incident or a punch, it was more similar to the Torres incident which he escaped punishment.

If it end up 10 game or whatever that would be completely disproportional.

I'd rather the games at the end of the season get taken into account than him serving a full five at the start of next season

I'd rather he play the rest of this season. Next year I am sure we will have one or more two powerful central midfielders more, our currently cover isn't suited.

Back
Top Bottom