The Mighty Spurs vs. Chavs FC (Away) :2nd may 16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Btw wtf was Walker doing for the hazard goal? He was looking dead at him running through and couldn't be bothered to chase him....unreal
That really pissed me off as well. We're playing Chelsea, playing for the league, he gets on the wrong side of Hazard, their best player, and he just strolls back. Where's the defender's mentality there? It's missing.
What a contrast to Rose the warrior.

Also, what will happen that prick Cess-pit for his theatrics, manhandling the ref, attempt to get Lamela sent off and at the end of the game, his rather forceful jabbing of his finger into Harry's chest? Seems that all got brushed under the Sky carpet very quickly, probably something to do with him being a MNF honorary yahoo

Just back from the game. Fucking knackered. Think I need to sleep for about 24 hours. Hurt a lot not to beat those cunts being 2-0 up but that was one of the best away supports I've ever been in. We spent the entire of half time singing the Alli song.

Chavs have no class...their players were trying to wind ours up the entire game, they would not give the ball back sportingly one time in a really bad way, their fans were singing "Leicester", they played for the draw at the end to stop us from winning the league, their fans celebrated the DRAW as if they had won the Champions League again. They are more obsessed with us than West Ham for fuck's sake! Bunch of no good cunts 51% of which are either tourists or nazi sympathisers.

I have no doubt, after the reactions of their players and fans today, that they would have let Leicester beat them. Shower of cunts!

Also, Costa is an ugly cunt.

Only silver lining is I'm so glad we didn't lose 3-2. I think I would have gone out of the ground swinging at them (and I can't fight my way out a paper bag) and got a ban and/or hospitalised.

Also, I fucking love this team.

We must be doing something right to be hated so much by Woolwich, West Ham and Chelsea. No one likes us, we don't care should be our song not Millwall's.

I wouldn't go that far. Mason is still very decent. Plus I've met the guy and he's a complete gent. So is Bentaleb to be fair. All these guys are important in terms of the options they give us. They're still developing.

Fair enough I respect your opinion but for me neither of those two will get to the level we want to be.
Swansea, Palace or Sunderland maybe but not us

dust has cleared and i'm still gutted. but on the game, i thought that dembele was disappointing today. gave the ball away way more than usual. i really do think that all the bollocks around leicester and the shit the chelsea players were saying before the game got into our heads.

no doubt poch had them breathing fire before the game but they mischanneled that agression into giving away stupid fouls. Both walker and rose got off very lightly with warnings early on and then both went in with stupid tackles to pick up yellows in the first half. I think that fucked us more than anything because then you've lost your license to chop hazard or willian in dangerous positions when it matters.

Just saw the lamela incident and he won't get banned for that as there's absolutely no way the FA can prove he did that intentionally. Dembele will be banned but not Lamela.

Hopefully the 4 points dropped from having a 2 goal lead will leave a scar on our players. This will make them grow up, learn and concentrate.

I think we should sign a vocal and experienced midfielder next season so we can bring him on to calm the players down in tense situation.

Lastly, finish the job next week with a win over Southampton.

You're a fucking plastic idiot - Calttenburg did really well

He spared us 2 reds at least

Log off you fake cunt
I wouldn't go that far. Mason is still very decent. Plus I've met the guy and he's a complete gent. So is Bentaleb to be fair. All these guys are important in terms of the options they give us. They're still developing.

Being a 'complete gent' shouldn't be a good enough reason to play for Spurs. His miss was terrible. We need better if we're going to play in the CL. Our first team is excellent, but our bench is weak by comparison.

We play the most beautiful football in the league. And now we're also a bunch of cunts, who can also play fuck you football, just as physical as anyone in the league. A squad that is capable of 9 yellows in one match. And our boys have each other's backs at a moment's notice.
And everyone hates us.

I'm good with that...

dust has cleared and i'm still gutted. but on the game, i thought that dembele was disappointing today. gave the ball away way more than usual. i really do think that all the bollocks around leicester and the shit the chelsea players were saying before the game got into our heads.

no doubt poch had them breathing fire before the game but they mischanneled that agression into giving away stupid fouls. Both walker and rose got off very lightly with warnings early on and then both went in with stupid tackles to pick up yellows in the first half. I think that fucked us more than anything because then you've lost your license to chop hazard or willian in dangerous positions when it matters.
Good post, I think Dembele has not been the same player last 5 games. I think he is showing the strain of a long season, I think he has long term injury problems so has done well considering this. Mid season he was phenomenal. I still voted for him for player of the year.

Back
Top Bottom