The Mighty Spurs vs. Chavs FC (Away) :2nd may 16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nothing today was a disgrace. Give your head a wobble.

Young lads in a highly charged game got edgy. A disgrace? No way.

A learning experience? definitely.

Disgrace?! My god.

So help me out SchmoodSpur2013 SchmoodSpur2013 who will be playing for spurs next week, are they all suspended now and Toby injured

I dreamt about the Clinton hat trick 5 months ago, is it coming true?

Hopefully Arse playing away at City will lose, not the time to hear it while emotions are raw but that point could get us second.
Yep. A City win next weekend pretty much secures us 2nd....

I'm putting zero faith in them doing it tho. Totally unreliable. It's just a blessing that they have Utd breathing down their necks so they should have all the incentive they need.

They did to an extent, but taking the lead against Leicester with5 minutes to go and not being able to hold on and 2 up on Stoke at home with 20 to go and not holding on there really hurt us

Loads of games hurt us!

Both Woolwich games we shd have won comfortably

ManU away was a gift

Newcastle at home was a joke and gave us the biggest meltdown this forum has ever had

If anyone had offered me 2nd place ahead of Arse, Chavs, ManU, Man C, victims etc I wd have taken his arm off

I'm still in shock after tonight's game though

Worst game of the season for me

Inconsolable!

They did to an extent, but taking the lead against Leicester with5 minutes to go and not being able to hold on and 2 up on Stoke at home with 20 to go and not holding on there really hurt us
yes... but
Just losing to LC hurt us. We would be 1 point behind if we had won. We could have drawn agsinst Watford away, Lost to Liverpool, it goes on and on, unless you win, all matches are disapointing. We could finish a very respectable second and enjoy CL football next season with new signings. Im as gutted as everyone but im refusing to look back.

One thing I liked after the match was Scotty P.

He seemed over the moon for Ranieri which is understandable since from what I've heard he's a great guy to his players.

But he was clearly incensed at the way Chelsea played the game in my view and looked really gutted for Spurs.

Parker is clearly still a Spurs man at heart! Legend!

That Mason miss is going to with me for days...

:chadliblow::dier::pochfacepalm:

Yep. A City win next weekend pretty much secures us 2nd....

I'm putting zero faith in them doing it tho. Totally unreliable. It's just a blessing that they have Utd breathing down their necks so they should have all the incentive they need.

It's all too apparent this season that we cannot rely on anyone else doing us favours. We have to finish the job ourselves.

Is there some plaque for him? Needs ripping down.
Not done the tour yet, but assume he is on the Legends wall in the tunnel.

Only Hall of famer who has been this bad is Clemence - my in laws did the legends tour this season, and all he did was bang on about his time at the Bin Dippers - seriously need to review that list and maybe remove some of them

That Mason miss is going to with me for days...

:chadliblow::dier::pochfacepalm:

So was Son's in 1st half but took his goal well and cd come good.

Mason?

Get rid along with Bentelab

Maybe the great and professional Sky broadcasting team, fresh from their Leicester love-in can now start to ask our players who they would prefer to go down, seeing as we play Newcastle on the last day.

Maybe we can find our players displaying the same bias all in the name of entertainment.

Hazard makes me sick. Mason's miss was sickening.

So was Son's in 1st half but took his goal well and cd come good.

Mason?

Get rid along with Bentelab
I wouldn't go that far. Mason is still very decent. Plus I've met the guy and he's a complete gent. So is Bentaleb to be fair. All these guys are important in terms of the options they give us. They're still developing.

Back
Top Bottom