Man City (A) - The Adebayor Derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

With dandruff destroyer Joe Hart in goal 80-0 to spurs is very reasonable.

Fast Forward 10 days........

Joe Hart after his clean sheet at home to Tottenham: "I needed a game like this, Its the best I have felt in ages and to save 21 shots in a game is a little crazy but I always had it in me, probably my best performance since strangely we played spurs three years ago"

I bet you have a really limp, damp handshake, sitting up there on your fence looking lovingly down at AVB and his wonderful approach to our club.

#atleastitsnotharry

Can you just have another mental breakdown and leave this place again like last year?

No one is happy about the result today but having to endure you makes it 1,000 times worse.

I'm not even going to read a single post of this thread because I know if I scroll up all I'll see is civil war and hellfire. I've said most of what I would argue here anyway.

But Lamela and Ade. They were diamonds in the pile of shite yesterday. Despite being on the wrong side of the pitch, Lamela beat as many players through dribbles (3) than any City player and basically equalled Fernandinho and Yaya in passing frequency and accuracy. It's time for him to start regularly.

And you seem like a disgrace to that name you carry around, defending this fucking shit football we play and denouncing your grandfathers own words about "beautiful football" in order to suck off AVB.

Fucking cunt
This sort of shit should be bannable. Having a go at someone's family? That's pretty fucking low. Only seeing one cunt here.

Not even a question, if Rose is fit, he plays. Vertonghen is good at LB, but doesn't fit our system at LB at all. If Rose is still out, Chiriches plays and shift Vertonghen to LB. I would love to see Lamela and Townsend play together. I'd love to see Ade make the bench. Dawson is a must start for me.

Lloris
Walker - Dawson - Vertonghen - Rose
Sandro - Paulinho
Lamela - Eriksen - Townsend
Soldado

TOTTENHAM
PLAYER...........REASON.................RETURN DATE...............NEXT GAME

Adebayor..........Unknown...................N/A......................................N/A

Kinda sums that whole situation up really!

BZ2NjoLIIAAydpt.jpg:large

City fans doing the Bale heart shape towards the away end.

Also I've never understood the Lloris worship.

Is that a joke?

Seriously I actually want to know if you're joking. Please, please tell me you're joking.

Got to be one of the worst posts I've ever seen. Actually, that probably is the worst post I've ever seen. Congratulations.

You should be ashamed good sir :lamelawtf:

Back
Top Bottom