Man City (A) - The Adebayor Derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm going to break my northern seal and make it up for this match. Already got tickets sorted in the Spurs end, which is good, since the only things I own that make my neck warm give me away as Spurs. Can't wait.

[formation=4123, LL, Walker, Vlad, Vert, Rose, Beast, Berserk, Holtby/Eriksen, Lamela, Soldado, Thor][/formation]
tumblr_m952a4PICV1rt29oeo1_500.gif

With dandruff destroyer Joe Hart in goal 80-0 to spurs is very reasonable.

Fast Forward 10 days........

Joe Hart after his clean sheet at home to Tottenham: "I needed a game like this, Its the best I have felt in ages and to save 21 shots in a game is a little crazy but I always had it in me, probably my best performance since strangely we played spurs three years ago"

Lloris

Walker
Kaboul
Vertonghen
Rose

Capoue
Sandro

Townsend (against an attacking team he'll likely have more opportunities on the break)
Holtby
Eriksen

Soldado

Lamela to be introduced pre-65th minute - depending on which of front 3 is least effective

Back
Top Bottom