Man City (A) - The Adebayor Derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm going for more 'Articles' on here tomorrow about where we're going wrong than actual goals scored!!!

hate to say it, but for the first time. I think AVB might actually go after this!

boohoo.gif

who's that you and bushhill, so you're his mummy not his da

ahh bless

-3 GD doesnt matter.....we kept clean sheets and are rock solid at the back.....its all good....we will click......new team, record points tally and posession....stats stats stats!!!!!

Here's a stat: Worst league defeat since 1996

Absolutely no positives from the game today. Well, apart from the fans - tremendous again :bow:

At least we're not a bawhair away from 4th spot. Not that masks the obvious flaws.

they deserve to win, 6-0 harsh result, real nightmare,please reboot the system ,and give another restart in the next match,maybe with more luck ,a lots of "horse trojans" virused our system today

Last edited:
Big loss against United and AVB could be in trouble. I don't think he's going to be shown the door yet.
He deserves a full second season no matter what. Don't surrender to the hype, mate. If a new guy comes in these fickle cunts will be calling for his name after his second defeat the same way they re doing now

#cunts

Last edited:
He deserves a full second season no matter what. Don't surrender to the hype, mate. If a new guy comes in these fickle cunts will be calling for his name after his second defeat the same way they re doing now

Its not being fickle.

People raised these points when we were winning and you fucking know it

Back
Top Bottom