Man City (A) - The Adebayor Derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If you love AVB so much, piss off when he gets sacked and start following his new club then
I like to give a person a go and not continually verbally piss on them from the safety of an internet forum.
You and your groupies spin bullshit and enjoy doing it under the guise of constructive criticism when the team is not traveling well and retreat back into your caves when we are winning. Have supported Spurs for a long time and cannot understand why people continue to throw shit at their own club. Do you want them to fail?? is that how you get your rocks off ?

Im pro Tottenham, and thats all that matters to me. We are playing like shit, and we were playing like shit when we were winning. I said it back then so dont accuse me of being fickle.

Where were all the happy clappers when we were tearing teams apart under Redknapp?

Calling him a cunt and hoping he got sent down......Now the same fucking idots crying because some fans have had enough of AVBs shitty clueless tactics
Well you do a good job of moaning about every little thing our club does, and then blaming AVB for it. "The burger I had outside the ground was terrible yesterday - Harry's a much better chef than AVB".

I don't think I directly accused you of being fickle. But you are downright miserable and negative about every aspect of our club. I admit not everything is rosy, but you seem to let your hatred for AVB influence any opinion you offer on Spurs, regardless of whether AVB has anything to do with it or not!

I'm not getting into another Redknapp/AVB debate. I've only been here a few months and that seems to be your only agenda, regardless of the topic at hand.

To suggest AVB's tactics are "shitty and clueless" is a bit ridiculous and immature to be honest Sammy. The bloke obviously has a deep knowledge of football and the way it works, otherwise he wouldn't have won a title and European cup, been hired by Chelsea, and then hired by us. You have every right to not be happy right now, we have certainly seen better football and better results in the recent past, but don't back up your anti-AVB argument by saying he is "clueless", please. Wenger lost to Utd 8-2 - I guess after decades managing at the top of the game, he is clueless as well.

Sacking AVB after a 6-0 loss would be an easy way out. I make my point again, why aren't the players being targeted? Lloris, our hero between the sticks, was dreadful, giving away the first two goals. I needn't go on about the other 10.

But no no, AVB's the cunt all the time. The players are all world class and under any other manager we'd be competing against Bayern & Barcelona.

AVB's our manager, so for once, get behind your beloved Spurs.

Is it safe to come out yet?

I'd just like to point out that the two problems most people identified- high line and inverted wingers- were both removed yesterday and look what happened. To be honest the goals we conceded were shit and mostly from mistakes so I don't think the entire system was as bad as you're all making out. Yes we got carved open hundreds of times, but to me it looked like that was down to us having 2 CB's with our full-backs never anywhere to be seen, even at 3 or 4 goals down which is unacceptable. I personally saw positives in Lamela and Lennon playing on their correct sides, and against smaller teams I really think they could do some damage.

It was an absolutely shit game, don't get me wrong, but again it's resulted in a pathetic meltdown amongst everyone which is more damaging than everyone moving on and looking ahead to the United game next weekend.

Big loss against United and AVB could be in trouble. I don't think he's going to be shown the door yet.
He deserves a full second season no matter what. Don't surrender to the hype, mate. If a new guy comes in these fickle cunts will be calling for his name after his second defeat the same way they re doing now

#cunts

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom