Man City (A) - The Adebayor Derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

M.City deserve to be in Top 4 at the end of the season,they played total football against us today,we must to admit that...

Truetomyself

Do you really think I give a fuck about you disliking my post you happy clappy, AVB cock sucking little cunt.....
are you upset about something -
Very witty, I see you have reverted back to your usual of being a cunt when you know you are wrong.
yeah, OK then
I'm wrong am I?
righto.
I always know when I'm winning an argument against people like you - because all your sort can manage is profanity based insults.

What the actual fuck are you talking about? This is football, strange / bad results happen all the time.
How is not demanding a refund because you support a team through thick and thin being a fanny?

You're a JCL cunt.
Did i ONCE say that they should demand a refund? Or can you not read? I said Spurs should give them a refund because it'd be the CORRECT thing to do.

Stop talking to me, im starting to think you might fancy me.

What the actual fuck are you talking about? This is football, strange results happen all the time.
How is not demanding a refund because you support a team through thick and thin being a fanny?

You're a JCL cunt.

and you're just another thick as fuck 21 year old smart arse thinks he knows it all run of the mill my mum aint give me enough titty soppy tart faced troll wankstain shitstreak fuckboy cunt

21 year old talkn about a JCL, fuck off boy

Where are all the statisticians now? Worst loss for 16yrs!!! you can keep your possession up your arse and stick AVB up there with it, he's a cunt but I still wouldn't sack him till the end of the season or maybe Xmas if it carries on as bad as this throughout November

and you're just another thick as fuck 21 year old smart arse thinks he knows it all run of the mill my mum aint give me enough titty soppy tart faced troll wankstain shitstreak fuckboy cunt

21 year old talkn about a JCL, fuck off boy

You are the biggest knob end on this forum and that takes some doing...
Well done you can collect your prize when you actually see us at WHL you nobody.

Back
Top Bottom