Southampton (A) - 28th Dec

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Today:
Sissoko's cross for that goal was heavily deflected. Don't let it fool you into thinking he's actually any use.

Before today:
Sissoko showing us what we miss. PACE.

It's like Pochettino just discovered fire.

Sissoko has been impressive. Definitely brings something different.

Also disappointing that Sissoko isn't playing after his recent performance

Sissoko looking damn good.

Sissoko however has been great and gives us a different option.

HERP DE DERP DE DERPITY-DERP :clintonohshit:

Kyle Walker and Jan Vertonghen both miss the next game though, will both be big losses. Trippier will come in for Walker and I hope Alderweireld is back for that game.
C0zEGwrW8AAZvrK.jpg

Oh good I see the bottle job Spurs turned up this evening
...after 70 seconds!
...after 70 seconds!
All the stats point to a loss or a draw. Neither of which is good enough for a top 4 spot. Trust Tottenham to make a difficult task almost impossible.
...after 70 seconds!
Getting rinsed by wanky saints.
...after 70 seconds!
Why do some act surprised here? We were gonna lose this.
...after 70 seconds!

We're scraping a 1/10 so far. Look awful.
...after 70 seconds!

Jesus people... there were another 88 mins to play!! (Mind you, there's me being wise after the event!!)
I think the team contrived to concede so early, just to sort the wheat from the chaff!!

A 4-1 win away from home AND a gloves off cunt off in the same evening???

:ledleylick:

Look forward to some good toilet reading in a few hours time with my morning cuppa.

You lot are fuckin ace. X:adethumbup:

Why is it undeserved? They scored from their one attempt on target. We scored from ours. We are hardly getting peppered with shots. Fucking undeserved my Arse. Looking at the shit on here is like talking to my fucking gooner mate sometimes

Just watched the whole game without interruptions: Danny Rose just keeps getting better and better, he is in our top 3 at the club for sure! I like his take no prisoners style of play brilliant!

Back
Top Bottom