Southampton (A) - 28th Dec

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The issues with these threads don't arise until the game is over. Then you get a flood of people coming on, quickly scanning through the pages and calling people out instead of celebrating. Said people react, it escalates and more often than not both get sin binned.

What did Totti Totti do to deserve a ban? Barely seems to do anything other than be outspoken yet gets banned. He's a good poster too, shame.

The only dead cert from this game is that their fans will sing the slow version of Oh When The Saints 479 times.
They will sing it REALLY loud, arms aloft to SHOW us that it is THEIR song.....and now they have TAKEN the slow one from us, and its STILL theirs.

:bentley:

Im genuinely worried that they will make people see the TRUTH behind "Oh When-gate"....if this filters down to the pitch, it will be carnage.

They will also boo Poch, and wear orange. You know....because of Koeman. Oh....thats right, he fucked off too.

But they might hold up signs that say things like....One Greedy Argie etc

Im genuinely concerned about this game, off the pitch more than on it.

:avbshock:

Some pessimism is healthy, I totally get that.

Look on the bright side though - there could be some opposition fan forums talking about us, saying:

"Fucking hell, Spurs are right up our arses and haven't even played well this season. I hope they don't wake up anytime soon."

C0yoxpCXEAALeVk.jpg
s2_laz.jpg

What did Totti Totti do to deserve a ban? Barely seems to do anything other than be outspoken yet gets banned. He's a good poster too, shame.
I agree. Always seems to be big a contributor to the forum. Isn't offensive. Just says it as he sees it. Pathetic that fellow TFC members keep voting him off. Proper Yid

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom