Tottenham Hotspur v Hull City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lovely half.

Couldn't really ask for much more really (despite more goals) - Alli despite giving the ball away numerous times is causing them problems with his movement. Eriksen has pulled the strings. Rose again being such a great outlet on the wing, Sissoko causing trouble and our defence not tested too much.

I'd be tempted to go 4-2-3-1 at some point in the second half. Take Wanyama off for Winks and put Dier next to him and eventually bring N'Koudou on for Alli.

All the teams around us winning 1-0 too, fuckers.

Fixtures have been kind to our rivals playing today - best we can hope for is Palace holding or beating Man Utd I reckon.

Keeping ground is important this gameweek. The weekend is our oppertunity to hopefully make up the ground.

Everton/Liverpool
Man City/Woolwich
Palace/Chelsea
West Brom/Man Utd

Where are you guys watching the game? Fuckin rules according to the Norwegian broadcaster is that they are only allowed to televise one game, and that, of course, as always, is fucking Manchester United. I'm missing out on too many games this season :(

We really should be taking this lot apart. I don't think we need 2 defensive mids. Wanyama is great defensively but he's not the best at offensive passing.
Maybe take off Dier, sit Vic in front of the back 4. Let him clean up everything and let Winks link it all up from the middle.
As seen a few more runs from deep/ central midfield will open this lot up.

Where are you guys watching the game? Fuckin rules according to the Norwegian broadcaster is that they are only allowed to televise one game, and that, of course, as always, is fucking Manchester United. I'm missing out on too many games this season :(

No decent streams on reddit, annoyingly. VIP sports seem ok.

Back
Top Bottom