Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Currently sat on the train en route, surrounded by families who are Christmas shopping, wondering how long I can leave it before cracking open a beer and worrying all the parents.

Had the weirdest dream that I was watching/following the game, whilst Whiskey tasting in an old Antique shop on the Tottenham High Road... Go figure?

anyway...
Burnley (who in my dream were at home for some reason) went 1-0 up on 39 mins... we equalised immediately, but they went 2-1 up just before HT... It all kicked off in the 'home' end, as a kid wearing the yellow Burnley away top was chased down the High Road by loads of irate Spurs fans with dogs!!!

That's a lot of action before HT, I realise, and I woke up before the 2nd half kicked off... so don't know how the game ended!!!

But any keen spot betters out there... I think I know the HT score!! :pochwtf:

I need to stop eating cheese before bed! :pocheyes:

Whiskey , Rabbie Burns, Scottish , George Boyd, Flavor Flav , big watch.

We need to keep our eye on Boyd.

You're welcome

Had the weirdest dream that I was watching/following the game, whilst Whiskey tasting in an old Antique shop on the Tottenham High Road... Go figure?

anyway...
Burnley (who in my dream were at home for some reason) went 1-0 up on 39 mins... we equalised immediately, but they went 2-1 up just before HT... It all kicked off in the 'home' end, as a kid wearing the yellow Burnley away top was chased down the High Road by loads of irate Spurs fans with dogs!!!

That's a lot of action before HT, I realise, and I woke up before the 2nd half kicked off... so don't know how the game ended!!!

But any keen spot betters out there... I think I know the HT score!! :pochwtf:

I need to stop eating cheese before bed! :pocheyes:

Where do you get your cheese from? Need to get me some!!!
:allitongue:

2 nil Alli
Bet it's not just me of a certain age who roundhoused as children to this masterpiece. You'll be glad to know that Carl's still with us, aged 74

Here comes the big boss, hu hu, lets get it on

They don't write lyrics like this anymore?
-They were funky China men from funky Chinatown
They were chopping them up and they were chopping them down
It's an ancient Chinese art and everybody knew their part
From a feint into a slip, and kicking from the hip
--and
-There was funky *Billy Chin and *little Sammy Chung
He said here comes the big boss, lets get it on

*possibly forum names on our THFC Asia counterparts.
..brilliant!

2 nil Alli

They don't write lyrics like this anymore?
-They were funky China men from funky Chinatown
They were chopping them up and they were chopping them down
It's an ancient Chinese art and everybody knew their part
From a feint into a slip, and kicking from the hip
--and
-There was funky *Billy Chin and *little Sammy Chung
He said here comes the big boss, lets get it on

*possibly forum names on our THFC Asia counterparts.
..brilliant!

Didn't Sammy Chung manage Wolves once?

Currently sat on the train en route, surrounded by families who are Christmas shopping, wondering how long I can leave it before cracking open a beer and worrying all the parents.

Keep dropping your keys and look up skirts etc

Works for me......

Alli and Dembele deserve bench time for their recent performances. I guess as we haven't got a game for 10 days after this, he's happy to just give players games instead of rotating.

I hope Alderweireld isn't turning into King and going to have to play certain matches - him not even being on the bench is worrying.

Also disappointing that Sissoko isn't playing after his recent performance to build on that momentum and confidence. Poor management there but in Poch we trust, even with the horrendous formation which see's us with no fluidity or pace.

Big games for Walker and Rose.

Back
Top Bottom