Southampton (A) - 28th Dec

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Beautiful

FG on Twitter
Gooner Adam on Twitter

Their arseholes are twitching like rabbits noises.

7e4.jpg

A 4-1 win away from home AND a gloves off cunt off in the same evening???

:ledleylick:

Look forward to some good toilet reading in a few hours time with my morning cuppa.

You lot are fuckin ace. X:adethumbup:

I can feel your tears of pain. Sorry I forgot this was your life. You stay in here providing your useful insights from Football Manager, one day you should venture out and see the world in 3D though. Or just top yourself, either way, no one will give a shit

I'm sure you'll care. You care enough to want to mention me and quote me. Feeling lonely there with that bottle of drink? Don't be hard on yourself. Phaggot.

Good effort by the boys today. Cant help thinking some of these soft goals conceded would be if Tobes was in the side. Good to see Dele hitting his straps.

Can one of you blokes fill me in on the words to this chant. Cant for the life of me work it out and its bugging the shit out of me. It goes a bit like....

Digging it in
Digging it in
Something something
Digging it in

There's another verse as well.

Ta

Good effort by the boys today. Cant help thinking some of these soft goals conceded would be if Tobes was in the side. Good to see Dele hitting his straps.

Can one of you blokes fill me in on the words to this chant. Cant for the life of me work it out and its bugging the shit out of me. It goes a bit like....

Digging it in
Digging it in
Something something
Digging it in

Ta
When I was just
A little boy
My father gave me a little toy
An Woolwich fan
On a string
Told me to kick his fucking head in

Fucking head in
Fucking head in
Told me to kick his fucking in

Or words to that effect.

I'm sure you'll care. You care enough to want to mention me and quote me. Feeling lonely there with that bottle of drink? Don't be hard on yourself. Phaggot.
I feel sorry for you, I didn't realise you were full of such self-hatred. Seriously consider suicide, some people just weren't built for this world

Terrific turnaround. Looked as if we were going to get pasted after 15 mins but Dele's goal turned the game. Never really looked like conceding following the equalizer. Thought Sissoko was excellent again today, long may that continue

Not understanding the bitchiness on here?
Supporting Spurs is all about uniting, becoming tribal as one. Rejoicing with victory, licking wounds with defeat and cussing the Woolwich.

There is no room for personal egos that wish to be massaged ?
Big egos have little ears-or is that dicks?

Digging it in
Digging it in
Something something
Digging it in

Ta

I would imagine you're referring to "being a Yid"

Being a yid, being a yid
The thing I love most is being a Yid.
We sang it in France and we sang it in Spain,
We sing in the sun and we sing in the rain.
They tried to stop us but look what it did -
Cause The thing I love most is being a Yid.
Being a Yid, being a Yid - the thing I love most is being a Yid.

Terrific turnaround. Looked as if we were going to get pasted after 15 mins but Dele's goal turned the game. Never really looked like conceding following the equalizer. Thought Sissoko was excellent again today, long may that continue
Thought Sissoko was excellent again today
For me he making the difference at the moment . He drives us forward, encourages other players to find space. We are missing Lamela , he is similar. Cant wait to see them both involved.

I would imagine you're referring to "being a Yid"

Being a yid, being a yid
The thing I love most is being a Yid.
We sang it in France and we sang it in Spain,
We sing in the sun and we sing in the rain.
They tried to stop us but look what it did -
Cause The thing I love most is being a Yid.
Being a Yid, being a Yid - the thing I love most is being a Yid.
Actually I was wrong it is this^

Same tune and with the mumbling that we are guilty of sometimes it sounds similar!

Back
Top Bottom