Scum v Tottenham U21s Premier League 22nd April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pogo if you love Tottenham... Stroke of genius.

Aw, very kind, but I dunno about 'genius'!
Seemed.like the only logical route to go after sit down/stand up and shoes off!!

The funniest thing was watching everyone trying to put their shoes back on whilst pogo-ing.... Fucking hilarious, couldn't have planned it better if I'd tried!!

Vids to follow once I get home and figure out how the internet works!

iHF7Ngf.jpg

"Against Modern Football - Love The Game, Hate The Buisness"

It was an honour to be around you all! Everyone.

We are the Yids we are the Yids, we are we are we are the Yids! We are the Yids we are the Yids, we are we are we are the Yids! We are the Yids we are the Yids, we are we are we are the Yids! We are the Yids we are the Yids, we are we are we are the Yids! We are the Yids we are the Yids, we are we are we are the Yids!

We are the Yids we are the Yids, we are we are we are the Yids! We are the Yids we are the Yids, we are we are we are the Yids! We are the Yids we are the Yids, we are we are we are the Yids! We are the Yids we are the Yids, we are we are we are the Yids!

We are the Yids we are the Yids, we are we are we are the Yids! We are the Yids we are the Yids, we are we are we are the Yids! We are the Yids we are the Yids, we are we are we are the Yids! Etc

Well factoring in about 6 hours of travel, having to dodge a petrol bomb being thrown at us when we was outside the Liverpool hotel and then dodging groups of Donetsk fans picking off small groups of us when walking back from pubs, etc I would say again that it is "Better" than going to a home game and sitting in your seat silently for 90 minutes (Or in most cases booing now and then...) and pissing straight off home.

The 50p pints were a pretty good remedy for all that crap though mind.

Upset you, havent I? Dont see where your going with this either. What are you trying to get at? By the way, thanks for introducing yourself. Im glad i've spotted the token forum knobhead pretty early.

can I just say that Kris has really done fuck all in terms of ordering the flags and banners! (alright he came up with the idea for the nicola berti one but I designed it) and when terms like 'flag king' start being bandied about it makes me slightly resentful. All he is is a pack mule on Monday. Nothing more, nothing less.

:adelol:

I have been arrested and released on bail for apparently setting off a smoke bomb. i had nothing to do with it but apparently a woman 'pointed me out to police'

fucking fuming

Ask them to produce their eyewitness in court mate. Never going to happen. They will probably try and bully you into accepting a caution. I can only speak for myself but if I was adamant it wasn't me - I would not take it.

Apologies in advance for postin a link to the Daily Mail, but has anyone seen this yet?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...s-celebrate-beating-Woolwich-shoes-chant.html

I know 1882 is open for everyone, and that people from all ages were there last night, but I think it's great to see photos of so many young passionate Spurs fans. Take away the fashion and haircuts and it looks like The Shelf in the 70's.

The average age at Premiership football gets higher every season. In the 70's the average age at the Stretford End was 17. Today it's close to 50.

Back
Top Bottom