Scum v Tottenham U21s Premier League 22nd April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've been to quite a few games over the past few years but that has to be the best I've ever been to. Amazing night. Standing on the terrace, bouncing around like absolute idiots for no particular reason and singing 20 minutes before the game starts right up until the final whistle. Unbelievable. It makes me sad that that sort of thing can't happen for every game, and that this club, and football as a whole, splits our support.

Quite frankly, Mr. Shankly, I've had one of the best nights of my life and was glad to see so many smiling faces on the east terrace tonight. And I'm glad I've seen my first Spurs youth goal after three games!

Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor , Kris Kris , 8cspurs8 8cspurs8 , AlMacca_ AlMacca_ , WookieD WookieD a pleasure to see you all again/meet you.

EDIT: and steventhfc steventhfc !

Fucking fantastic.

I've been to quite a few games over the past few years but that has to be the best I've ever been to. Amazing night. Standing on the terrace, bouncing around like absolute idiots for no particular reason and singing 20 minutes before the game starts right up until the final whistle. Unbelievable. It makes me sad that that sort of thing can't happen for every game, and that this club, and football as a whole, splits our support.

Quite frankly, Mr. Shankly, I've had one of the best nights of my life and was glad to see so many s iling faces on the east terrace tonight.

Fucking fantastic.
Mad fucking props in your general direction James, you were super supporter tonight. My throat went before we even kicked off and properly gave up with 20 to go. Funniest Spurs night I've had... SHOES OFF!!

Jc5eg5f.png

Pinched from tumblr

It was an honour to be around you all! Everyone.

We are the Yids we are the Yids, we are we are we are the Yids! We are the Yids we are the Yids, we are we are we are the Yids! We are the Yids we are the Yids, we are we are we are the Yids! We are the Yids we are the Yids, we are we are we are the Yids! We are the Yids we are the Yids, we are we are we are the Yids!

We are the Yids we are the Yids, we are we are we are the Yids! We are the Yids we are the Yids, we are we are we are the Yids! We are the Yids we are the Yids, we are we are we are the Yids! We are the Yids we are the Yids, we are we are we are the Yids!

We are the Yids we are the Yids, we are we are we are the Yids! We are the Yids we are the Yids, we are we are we are the Yids! We are the Yids we are the Yids, we are we are we are the Yids! Etc

Mad fucking props in your general direction James, you were super supporter tonight. My throat went before we even kicked off and properly gave up with 20 to go. Funniest Spurs night I've had... SHOES OFF!!
Haha thanks mate! Props to everyone else as well, people joined in with pretty much every song. It's so goo that everyone was on the same wavelength tonight, and it's great that we sent off Underhill with a strong current of Lilywhite rather than Gooner red!

Back
Top Bottom