Scum v Tottenham U21s Premier League 22nd April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Want to see something so good it will make your penis explode in joy?

K44IymZ.png

Produced in time for Scum U21!

ALSO PLEASE DO NOT POST THIS ON TWITTER/FACEBOOK - I only want you lot to see it at the moment.

Found some brilliant 1882 chat on another forum:

Some cunt: "It's the 1882 lot that have been singing it."

Some othe cunt: "Pardon my ignorance Jamie, who are the 1882 lot?
ill presume they are a group of hardcore spurs fans who start all the songs in the Park Lane? Not heard of them before, suppose I should of really considering I go to all the home matches. COYS"

Some massive cunt: "they're basically our "ultras" if you will.....they follow the team home, away, europe, youth next games....set up through the fighting cock."

:harryfacepalm:

Some seriously funny cunt: "They seriously are "ultras", very intriging the way their true identities are obsecured. I wonder how you ever become a member, expect it is invitation only and there will be somekind of daring initiation process."

:harrylol:

Right then Jimmy, this is a bit more of the crowd. If you aren't in this one I have a shocking theory for you...

...You are Fat Ian Walker (it's like Where's Wally, he's in there)

barnet15_zpsa5991f84.jpg

Bloody hell what am I doing with my arms?!

I assume I'm in the process of putting them in the air, but it looks like I'm skiing / wanking off two invisible men.

What a quality brilliant night. There was over 1000 Spurs for sure, which shocked me. I was surprised at their lack of support too. 'You're on the last train to Woolwich!' 'You stupid wankers, you'll do as your told!'

Genuinely loved every minute. Non stop singing for 90 mins. Perfect long and slow 'Oh When The Spurs's's's'.

Overall I thought the Spurs stewards were good. One lad asked to see the 'Woolwich Nomads' banner I was holding and loved it, laughing. (not my banner, credit to OurClubsFuture OurClubsFuture and Kris Kris ). As for the old bill, unnecessary overkill.

Thanks to everyone and well done! Got plenty of videos and pictures, I'll put them on my laptop tomorrow and post them. My ears are ringing! Can't get this out my head 'We are the Tottenham! North London's number 1! We are the Yids! We are the Yids! oohwoahhhhh'

Hoping we're able to be at their next game. Great to see them appreciating it on Twitter and after the game (got a vid of that too).

WE'RE TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR! WE SING FOR THE SHIRT!

I'm gutted I couldn't make it tonight (I'm in Zagreb)

Looks like it was amazing.

This thing is only going to get bigger and bigger and I hope to see more next season.

The best part for me is when players are tweeting about how good the atmosphere was... not moaning about how 'tense' it is.

It must mean a lot to the players to show that they have our support, even though they aren't on ridiculous salaries. It can only motivate them more in future... which was one of the reasons this whole thing started out when the idea was first banded around over a year ago,

Seems crazy that what started as an email about possibly doing a flashmob style event at a game in Charlton has resulted in over 1k people turning up to an U21 game and singing for 2 hours - flags and banners... and on a school night.

However, what I will take away most of all from the amazing images and videos of you all that i have seen tonight is that majority of you have shit footwear

Back
Top Bottom