Scum v Tottenham U21s Premier League 22nd April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What are people's thoughts on getting into the ground pretty early next Monday?

Game kicks off at 7pm, I'd love to be in the ground by 6:15 / 6:30. I love the pre-game pub as much as everybody, but it would just be great if we were all in there singing our hearts out when the lads are just warming up. Talk about getting your team fired up! It would also be good to already have the stand rocking as the Woolwich "fans" get to their seats - would make a real impression!

Not to mention the fact it's first come first served for the best seats.

Shall all us Fighting Cock 1882 regulars agree a block (e.g. edge of right hand penalty box / half way line etc) so we can all have a bit of banter together?

SEATS? Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

If there's one game this season where the 'luxury' of sitting hasn't even entered my head, it's this one!

Besides, isn't it all terracing in the end we're using.... Kinda thought that was the whole lure of this?

SEATS? Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

If there's one game this season where the 'luxury' of sitting hasn't even entered my head, it's this one!

Besides, isn't it all terracing in the end we're using.... Kinda thought that was the whole lure of this?

Ha yes of course, we won't even have seats let alone be using them! "To get the best area" then!

8 days...

I'll be taking this flag to the game:

2rmwlt2.png

So if you see a tall, handsome fella with it feel free to grab my parts :ledleylick:

The crosses aren't 100% right but I still love it!

Excuse my ignorance PLJ but what do the Xs signify?

I may have to bring my 10x5 flag that some may have seen flying from the PL upper on occasion - never gets much of an outing as it blocks the view from the lower and the stewards make me move it!!

If anyone hasn't seen the other thread, a couple of us (only 3 at the moment, should be more by next week) will be in Bree Louise, right by Euston Station, at about 2pm on Monday.

can I just say that Kris has really done fuck all in terms of ordering the flags and banners! (alright he came up with the idea for the nicola berti one but I designed it) and when terms like 'flag king' start being bandied about it makes me slightly resentful. All he is is a pack mule on Monday. Nothing more, nothing less.

:adelol:

Back
Top Bottom